• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel Code 4 Tanto (CTS-XHP), Spyderco Southard, Superleaf

Prices are net to you Paypal G&S ONLY. Shipping prepaid via USPS Priority to continental US. Shipping to registered Paypal address, no exceptions. No international shipping. Please examine photos for details on condition.

My Preferred contact is via e-mail to lenz32 at gmail.com (also my Paypal address), please no PM's as I don't check the forum that often. First confirmed e-mail via time stamp will get an e-mail confirmation and instructions for Paypal.

Spyderco Southard, black on black
. This one is NIB. I bought it to go with a CF scale I had and just never got around to it. Titanium frame lock, CTS204P (M390 equivalent), phosphor bronze bushings, smooth opening flipper or via Spydie Hole. Perfect hollow grind, rare in the Spyderco line-up, and thin behind the edge making a great slicer too. This one must go. $199 OBODSC_0925.JPG DSC_0926.JPG DSC_0928.JPG

Cold Steel Code 4 Tanto (New) in Discontinued CTS-XHP

This one hurts to sell. Adjusted so blade is drop free smooth and back lock tension has been adjusted to perfection. Lock-up is perfect and hasn't cut a thing, just like it came from the factory. These are about $85 with the current S35vn. CTS-XHP versions have shown to be more desirable for their longer lasting edge and market rarity. Asking $119 OBO.
DSC_0929.JPG DSC_0930.JPG DSC_0932.JPG DSC_0931.JPG

Spyderco Superleaf(Rare/discontinued).
If you like the PM2 but were wishing for one with a heavier duty blade, the Superleaf may be your answer. Compression lock and the excellent wire deep carry clip in a similar feeling G10 handle. There are a few tiny scratches on the blade, right above the bevel. It came that way and I never noticed until I was doing the photos. I tried to give very detailed pictures. Examine the last image to compare stock thickness to the PM2! Now Reduced! $169(Sold) OBO.DSC_0746.JPG DSC_0748.JPG DSC_0845.JPG

Last edited:
Back