Coffee

I have an order from Black Rifle due tomorrow.
I got Freedom Roast, Freedom Blend, and Red White and Brew
Nice.:thumbsup:

I picked some of this up at my local market on sale for $6.99 (the *expletives deleted* only had two bags left :mad:) and had to post it up being one of my budget favorites (and John's too).
Can't sip the expensive stuff every day...
And the new Mcusta Jazz is an excellent addition as well.:)
vIeaqb0.jpg

Nice.:thumbsup:

I picked some of this up at my local market on sale for $6.99 (the *expletives deleted* only had two bags left :mad:) and had to post it up being one of my budget favorites (and John's too).
Can't sip the expensive stuff every day...
And the new Mcusta Jazz is an excellent addition as well.:)
vIeaqb0.jpg

Never been a big Pete's fan, but for that blend. Pretty knife too!

I'm down to only about 3# of green coffee for drip/press brewing! :eek: Have a bunch for espresso still, but looks like it's time to place a green coffee order! :)

We getting the band back together? ;):thumbsup::cool:
Thanks Chris!
Wind chills -25 around here, brrrr.

Some crazy times e.g CharlieMike, just taking a timeout to appreciate some of the good folks that you meet or never meet but become friends with anyway in life!

I was trying to send out some local NYC beans out to you guys but we got stuck in those squall, lol.

Funniest thing too...all the top rated NYC coffee shops now aren't from NY like Stumptown. I mail ordered some beans that are in my regular but not very routine rotation! When it gets warmer I'm gonna get some Grumpy coffee out to yas which I really enjoy.

I also had the chance to try Hugh Jackman's coffee shop, Laughing Man which was really good!

I've really been enjoying Starbucks holiday blend this year at a 1 tbp to a cup ratio. Amazon lost my last order, resent it, found the original order and sent that to us for free as well. I might be 50 small bags in on this stuff in the last 3 months.

We still have the necklace!!

Sweet! I'm sure the girls are getting a good mix of girl stuff and outdoor fun, well maybe not in this weather. It was 0 today in NYC. Pretty cold but it doesn't compare to all of the negative temps around the country!

Back