Coffee

Redmeadow (BF's own John Conner, link to his s/f in my signature) D-Guard Bowie in 52100 and Nickel Silver, with maroon Paperstone and Alternate Ivory.

IMG_4080.jpg

Nice! :cool: I was looking for an all-Ti version like that last year, but couldn't find one at anything near a reasonable price after haunting the exchange for a couple three weeks. I finally gave up, and got a CF/Ti one from USA Made Blade, and got it custom anodized with a Damascus-looking pattern in blue and green. :D

ETA - Ah, yes, I thought I had posted it here before. ;)

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_4121.jpg

Last edited:
I just happened to stumble upon this thread. I’m no coffee expert by any means but I do enjoy a good cup of joe.

But anyway I wanted to share this link with all of you. If any of you are in the San Francisco area and have some (a lot) of extra cash to spend check this place out.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loc...ensive-Coffee-in-San-Francisco-510088771.html

Personally I wouldn’t spend that much for a cup but I will admit that I am a bit interested.

Kind of slow around here! Let’s pick it up a little!!
Anyone up for some summer excitement? Maybe a Christmas in July swap? Beans and a blade? Let me know!

Wife is the coffee fanatic in our house, when I told Rose about this she got excited. What type of knives usually, would a custom handled paring knife qualify?

Count me in. I was just actually thinking about the same thing last week.

dannyp dannyp - what time should I stop by for a cup? :D

What kind of rules do you fellas want to set? Same stuff as always? Knife, coffee, ship?

dannyp dannyp Ryan Thompson Ryan Thompson Rose and Thistle Custom Rose and Thistle Custom and monofletch

Anyone else want in on this swap???

Sounds good to me. If you want to let it go a few more days to see if anybody else is gonna jump in, that's fine. More people = more fun.

I can drop a cup off on your route when I leave for work if you want.:D

Back