Coffee

My package arrived from dannyp dannyp and I really couldn't be more pleased with it.

20190629-105624.jpg

I had 4 cups of the Ethiopian this morning and lost all control. Took the Factor Iconic, which is far nicer than any knife at that price point has any right to be, and attacked it with a torch.

IMG-20190629-142117-710.jpg

IMG-20190629-142117-708.jpg

I had 4 cups of the Ethiopian this morning and lost all control.
:D
That was actually the last of the green coffee I had left of my Christmas package from Y'shua. You know it was good quality stuff coming from him. Hope you enjoy the Kuva also. I haven't tried it personally, but I know it smelled really good.:thumbsup:

The heat coloring looks pretty cool! I agree that it's a very well made knife, just didn't work out for me as a lefty. Glad to pass it on to someone who may get some more use out of it.

:D
That was actually the last of the green coffee I had left of my Christmas package from Y'shua. You know it was good quality stuff coming from him. Hope you enjoy the Kuva also. I haven't tried it personally, but I know it smelled really good.:thumbsup:

The heat coloring looks pretty cool! I agree that it's a very well made knife, just didn't work out for me as a lefty. Glad to pass it on to someone who may get some more use out of it.

Works for me brother! I'm almost completely ambidextrous so I can deal with either setup. Just don't ask me to throw a ball left handed.

What a great gift from one of the best on the forums! I can’t wait to sample the coffee. It smells delicious. The Serge Pachenko is great. I had been wanting to try one out for a while. Very cool little knife. My kids are already laying a claim to the Opinel. They thought the Opinel and the Nerf gun were for them. I’m curious to check out the solar lighter too, as I have never seen one of these.

Thanks Petunia D. Feeble Petunia D. Feeble

B8EC5A05-D42D-42E7-9D36-CFF22A5B916A.jpeg

What a great gift from one of the best on the forums! I can’t wait to sample the coffee. It smells delicious. The Serge Pachenko is great. I had been wanting to try one out for a while. Very cool little knife. My kids are already laying a claim to the Opinel. They thought the Opinel and the Nerf gun were for them. I’m curious to check out the solar lighter too, as I have never seen one of these.

Thanks Petunia D. Feeble Petunia D. Feeble

View attachment 1153415

To be fair: the Nerf DARTS are for them. Lol. Bob and weave!

Mine are mainly used to torment the dogs though. It's hot down here so I tend to use waterguns when attacking the children. :D

20190630-183610.jpg

Anyone else ever do this? Not pretend to be John Wick, we all do that. Chuck up the burr grinder in a drill.

I was too cheap to buy an electric one, but when it came to grinding 2lbs of coffee for my mother-in-law I needed a better option than the manual wind.

20190630-183610.jpg

Anyone else ever do this? Not pretend to be John Wick, we all do that. Chuck up the burr grinder in a drill.

I was too cheap to buy an electric one, but when it came to grinding 2lbs of coffee for my mother-in-law I needed a better option than the manual wind.
Work smarter.. right!? I’m assuming it worked out well.

Work smarter.. right!? I’m assuming it worked out well.

Yeah. 2lbs of coffee in 5 minutes. I'd buy them a grinder, but at 75 they'd need an electric one. I'm too cheap to buy myself one, definitely not gifting one.

I've never tried it, but have seen it before. I only got one as a backup to use if the power is out or for travel use. Seems like a good idea as long as you don't get too carried away with the speed.

Actually, 2 lbs in 5 minutes is pretty impressive. I think it would take me longer than that just to load 2 lbs in the grinder.

I finally shipped yesterday, was running late, my apologies. Got mine from 007 Agent Zzero today,
20190702_112535-990x734.jpg
Had never heard of HTM before, they seem like a pretty cool company. The knife locks in place with authority and he even included a nice zippered pouch!
Look forward to trying the coffee, time to clock on for work now.

I'm new to flippers so don't have any frame of reference, the aroma of the coffee from 007 Agent ZZero though... Smells heavenly. It's about the same size as my large griptilian but has a much larger "presence" if that makes any sense.
20190702_193202-868x651.jpg

I know I am late to the game but hopefully this is a good addition!

I can’t put into words just how much damn fun this has been. I was pumped just going to get the beans for Thistle! I am glad you are enjoying that HTM. I have had about a dozen or so of their knives. I never got a super dud but I know they are out there. I sent that one your way since I hope it will be your project knife. I took it apart a long time ago and there is a recess milled into the aluminum to act as a chase for the free bearings. That’s right. Free. I had to use some flourinated grease to stop the bastards from rolling off. Anyhow, its a very solid knife and has served me well. I hope you decide to make custom washers or take some of that gorgeous wood and inlay it. Make it your own! I always did love that grenade texture. So functional and tactile.

I was lucky enough to get a seriously solid package from Sean, here is a pic of the contents. It’s Christmas in July baby! Well it came in last week so... close enough? I have been sweating over buying a PM LW and what do you know?

I couldn’t help myself, the intelligencia went right into the machine. I am a habitual lungo in the AM with Americano after work and espresso on the weekends. If the kids wake me up too much it’s a red eye to get the day going. Can’t wait to try the Olympia. May have to get out the French press.......
9BD4D1E0-2192-420D-B5BF-D418FBB0DE07.jpeg

Back