Coffee

I hadn't heard of Yemenia before. SpyderPhreak SpyderPhreak you would probably find this interesting.
Dan, thank you SO much for posting that video. :thumbsup: This is news to me as well, and wow, I'm a bit without words at the moment. :eek:

Admittedly, Yemeni coffee hasn't been my favorite. It's generally lower quality and not as tasty in my opinion.

If what is said in the interview is true, this could be HUGE for the coffee world. :cool: I'll be watching for any further info on this that I can find. Hoping Sweet Maria's gets some of this action soon! Heck, might have to fire an email off to Tom...

Last edited:
It's kind of crazy to think about how long it's been farmed there and they're just finding out about these different genetic varieties now.

The map of how the different varieties have spread is pretty cool too. Thanks for the link.

Watching the fights and drinking Kenyan ...
On tap for the next two weeks
8hxWP24.jpg

I’ve been out elk hunting the last 10 days drinks Starbucks via so it was nice to get back to some better coffee. My dad showed up to elk camp with a ultratech for my birthday. I used the benchmade to skin and quarter an elk and it worked fantastically. Last year I used those disposable blade knives and it was a pain in the ass.
00BC4B51-F9D8-470F-A7D5-2DB570F9D6DA.jpeg

That's a nice birthday present Taylortat Taylortat ! Sounds like you had a good trip too. I think BRCC makes something similar to those Starbucks via packets. Probably still not as good as fresh brewed, but might be a better option than what you had.

That's a nice birthday present Taylortat Taylortat ! Sounds like you had a good trip too. I think BRCC makes something similar to those Starbucks via packets. Probably still not as good as fresh brewed, but might be a better option than what you had.

For sure! I saw Brcc made something similar but had a bunch of the via packets from my last hunt. I will definitely give them a go next time I’m out.

Back