Coffee

The OFFICIAL sign up for the Secret Santa 2020.

The rules.....
1- coffee
2- knives
Shipping your Secret Santa so it arrived before Dec. 24!

PM me or email ssjs678@yahoo that you want in and your shipping address. I will add you to the list.

Monofletch
007 Agent ZZero
DannyP
Spyderphreak
Y’shua
Taylortat

Last edited:
If know a member that would like to join our swap let them know! the more people we have, the more fun it is!!!

I finally made it over to my new, hyper-local coffee shop that opened recently in the middle of this pandemic (all of 5 minutes from the house). It's the 3rd store in a small chain that's been around for awhile. Corvus Coffee Roasters.

Good coffee when I've had it in the past, and today didn't disappoint. I had a macchiato in their SO espresso, a very chocolately Guatemalan. :thumbsup: Also got a cappuccino in their Dead Reckoning blend, which I enjoyed as well.

IMG_6145.jpg

What are the rules for the secret Santa? I like coffee and knives.
Good coffee, and knives.

Last edited:
What are the rules for the secret Santa? I like coffee and knives.

Sorry, I missed this yesterday. We generally do a couple bags of coffee and a knife as a minimum for secret Santa. There's no real limit if people want to throw in anything extra. Most of us try to give something local that isn't available everywhere and those who home roast will send that too. Any good quality coffee will do though.

Last year's swap starts around page 188 if you have any interest in going back and checking out what we have done previously.

Just ordered from my favorite coffee roaster..Kean Coffee
Bolivia Peaberry - Whole Bean
Hawaii, Kona, Aloha Farms *rare limited* - Whole Bean
Sumatra Mt. Kerinci - Whole Bean
Papua New Guinea Jiwaka - Whole Bean

The OFFICIAL sign up for the Secret Santa 2020.

The rules.....
1- coffee
2- knives
Shipping your Secret Santa so it arrived before Dec. 24!

PM me or email ssjs678@yahoo that you want in and your shipping address. I will add you to the list.

Monofletch
007 Agent ZZero
DannyP
Spyderphreak
Y’shua
Taylortat
@Barman1

Hit Corvus coffee again today, was too tempting as I was driving by, and I am almost out of roasted beans. That was my excuse, anyway! :D

Got a cappuccino and a bag of a pretty unique coffee. It's similar to the Chromatic Coffee Roasters Reunion blend I had last year in CA. Three different drying processes all roasted in one coffee. Gives a really unique coffee Profile, almost like a Gesha. This particular example is an Ethiopian. They gave me a sample in the shop, it was excellent, and I'm really looking forward to trying it in the morning.

IMG_6252.jpg
IMG_6254.jpg

IMG_6253.jpg

I keep ordering knives for the Secret Santa because I get one and like it so much then order another.....
Someone will get a shotgun blast of coffee though!!! I can’t wait!!

Back