Coffee

Best? That's a really hard answer, a lot of great places to choose from these days. Chromatic in CA, Iron Bean, and my local place 5 minutes from my house here in CO, Corvus (mentioned a page or two back) are all great.

But none hold a candle to my home-roasted coffee. :) As good as most of these places are, I still like my home-roast the best.

Awesome!!! :cool: :thumbsup: I wasn't paying attention, and missed that Iron Bean Raging Tiger release. :( Would have really liked to have tried it. Maybe next year.

There may be another drop of it coming up. You just have to keep your eye out. The last two batches sold out within a couple hours.

There may be another drop of it coming up. You just have to keep your eye out. The last two batches sold out within a couple hours.
Do you or Monofletch Monofletch know, did they send any email comms about the drop? I thought I had just missed it, but after thoroughly scrubbing my email, I do not have any sort of notice of this drop from them. I generally get about 1 email per week from them, and none mention this drop.

I'll try to keep my eyes open for it, in case they release more.

I just checked my secret Santa tracking

December 7, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

3 day shipping in NM never works out

Do you or Monofletch Monofletch know, did they send any email comms about the drop? I thought I had just missed it, but after thoroughly scrubbing my email, I do not have any sort of notice of this drop from them. I generally get about 1 email per week from them, and none mention this drop.

I'll try to keep my eyes open for it, in case they release more.

They didn’t send emails, no. You can sometimes catch their upcoming stuff on Instagram. Otherwise Fred is just a great guy to chat with and will tell you what’s going on there.

They didn’t send emails, no. You can sometimes catch their upcoming stuff on Instagram. Otherwise Fred is just a great guy to chat with and will tell you what’s going on there.
John texted me the same info. I don't do any of the social media stuff, so oh well. Sent Fred a text to see if there's any more coming. We'll see what he says.

So I know I’m supposed to wait but I figured it’s 2020 so let’s just hit the naughty list! Got my S.S. Pretty hyped!!! Thanks so much!! I’ll be working my ways through the beans this week. I’ll put the mora to use regularly. I love moras. The benchmade I’m torn on! Take it camping, keep in the safe.... ah what am I saying I’m probably gonna put it to test hahaha.View media item 10372

So I know I’m supposed to wait but I figured it’s 2020 so let’s just hit the naughty list! Got my S.S. Pretty hyped!!! Thanks so much!! I’ll be working my ways through the beans this week. I’ll put the mora to use regularly. I love moras. The benchmade I’m torn on! Take it camping, keep in the safe.... ah what am I saying I’m probably gonna put it to test hahaha.View media item 10372
Put it to the test, it should be a beast

Put it to the test, it should be a beast
Any recommendations on preparations for the beans? I’m thinking I’ll try chemex for each first, then espresso, then moka or Turkish depending on how they profile as espresso.

Back