Coffee

Also- with the state of affairs and the shipping delays... please be patient.
This. My Denver hub is apparently super congested, I have 5 packages stuck there right now. Something was "out for delivery" yesterday but never arrived (hopefully today). Argh.

Part of my secret santa gift got mis-routed, and instead of coming to my local PO from the Denver hub, it got sent to Kentucky. :eek: One thing I'm certain of, a lot of people's Christmas gifts are not going to arrive on time. I was hoping to have my SS shipped yesterday, but I'll be lucky to ship on Monday at this point. Sigh.

Cold this morning...

IMG_6420.jpg

I've been switching it up lately. Pulled some old mugs out of the back of the cupboard, and have been using those instead of my regular Bodum double-walled. They're a lot nicer to look at, but it certainly reminds me why I like the Bodums so much, they keep the coffee SO much hotter and for so much longer!

IMG_6453.jpg

:D
I've been switching it up lately. Pulled some old mugs out of the back of the cupboard, and have been using those instead of my regular Bodum double-walled. They're a lot nicer to look at, but it certainly reminds me why I like the Bodums so much, they keep the coffee SO much hotter and for so much longer!

View attachment 1473692
Plus you had to coordinate colors!!

I shipped today, estimated delivery Friday! :) Coffee was roasted yesterday evening.

UPS is on the ball thankfully. Arrived a day early.

IMG-20201218-160049-558.jpg

Really impressed with the Boker. I was going to make some of the Kenya you sent this morning, but my burr grinder decided that today was the day to bite the dust. I'll buy a new one tomorrow and dig in.

UPS is on the ball thankfully. Arrived a day early.

IMG-20201218-160049-558.jpg

Really impressed with the Boker. I was going to make some of the Kenya you sent this morning, but my burr grinder decided that today was the day to bite the dust. I'll buy a new one tomorrow and dig in.
Glad it got there safely! Despite all the SNAFUs, lol. Glad the CCD worked out too.

That stinks about the burr grinder!

The package I sent Monday morning was estimated to be delivered today, but I just checked the tracking and it was last scanned at a St Louis area facility this morning. Hopefully it won't be too much of a delay.

Glad it got there safely! Despite all the SNAFUs, lol. Glad the CCD worked out too.

That stinks about the burr grinder!
Of course, that's right! Not pictured, but received is a Clever Coffee Dripper. My favorite coffee maker, but one I already own. I'm really glad it was sent though as I ordered one for a family member and it's lost somewhere in the postal void. This one saved me from having to go buy some consolation gift locally.

I have been swamped at work. I got mine out yesterday and the trip is consistently a 2-3 day trip. With the delays I have my fingers crossed. I haven't had mine come in yet, has everyone else pretty much gotten theirs? Anyone else pick up something "extra" while they were lining stuff up for the SS swap?

Back