Coffee

She was talking about an automatic coffee machine. I was never interested in what they are and only recently began to study all this. And I realized that the automatic one is just right for me. Because if we talk about semi-automatic, then there are either expensive capsules, or you also need to spend time making coffee. And if I buy an automatic coffee maker I will spend more money in one time, but then I will save time. But after starting to read all these articles, now I understand that I want both an automatic coffee machine and a semi-automatic one :)

Thanks a lot 🤗
I owned a Jura S7 so-called "super-automatic" machine for a few years. It was fast and made terrific coffee. BUT it was a very expensive machine, very unreliable, and repairs were a pain in the neck to box it up and ship it back and forth as there was no local place that could do that. Eventually I gave up on dealing with it and trashed it. Big money loss for me. 😞 In my subsequent research, I found that this was pretty typical with these kinds of machines. Always breaking down. That was several years ago, so maybe they have become more reliable since then.

Anyway, after years of pretty lousy automatic drip machines (not very good coffee), I had given up on them years ago. However Technivorm changed all of that for me and has finally made me a happy coffee maker! Hope you find what works for you.

We own a Bunn VP-17SS for home. Pretty much like every restaurant has. It’ll make 12 carafes per hour (lol, like we’d ever do that).

But last month I bought my wife a Gaggia Classic Pro (semi automatic) for her office at work. It’s Italian made and seems well built….even under the hood.

She’s the Registered Dietitian and EVS Manager at our hospital. She’s got a great grinder so she’s pretty much set.

I’d like to get some recommendations for beans and reputable suppliers of the good stuff for her.

Thanks in advance.

We own a Bunn VP-17SS for home. Pretty much like every restaurant has. It’ll make 12 carafes per hour (lol, like we’d ever do that).

But last month I bought my wife a Gaggia Classic Pro (semi automatic) for her office at work. It’s Italian made and seems well built….even under the hood.

She’s the Registered Dietitian and EVS Manager at our hospital. She’s got a great grinder so she’s pretty much set.

I’d like to get some recommendations for beans and reputable suppliers of the good stuff for her.

Thanks in advance.
Is that an espresso machine?

Sounds good. I’ve had all except the Thunder Bolt
Well, she made a two shot espresso this morning and said it was outstanding.

She made an Americano out of the Columbia Huila and said it was amazing.

This coming from a woman who has drank a ton of coffee. She’s gonna try the Thunder Bolt French Roast on Monday. 👍

Well, she made a two shot espresso this morning and said it was outstanding.

She made an Americano out of the Columbia Huila and said it was amazing.

This coming from a woman who has drank a ton of coffee. She’s gonna try the Thunder Bolt French Roast on Monday. 👍
Good deal. Their two pound bags are pretty reasonably priced as well. I’ve honestly never had an espresso shot….

Thanks in advance.
Iron Bean Coffee is one of the most consistent bag to bag. Reasonably priced also. Iron Bean Ride or Die is my favorite of all coffee so far!

Back