Coffee

Yes Dc,
Many times. I think it's their best medium roast right now.
I think I'll start a subscription next order...Thanks for the heads up.
Mono introduced me to Iron Bean a couple years ago..Its my main go to.

Yes Dc,
Many times. I think it's their best medium roast right now.
I think I'll start a subscription next order...Thanks for the heads up.
Mono introduced me to Iron Bean a couple years ago..Its my main go to.
I had two bags of it. It was good, just different. It’s probably the most fruit forward tasting coffee I’d ever had so it was different for me. I’ll get another bag of it for a change of pace but I doubt I do it as an everyday coffee tho.

Their subscription service is real nice. You can add on to any order, skip, change dates, amount, anything you can think of, etc. 12percent off and free shipping with a subscription. Hard to beat

Yea,
Ethiopian can be fruity...I enjoy the complex flavor. I was ordering their colombian alot then switched over.
Mono turned me on to Joe Bean Ethiopian several years ago....NOW thats fruity,but very good.
This place has introduced me to some GREAT coffee.

Yea,
Ethiopian can be fruity...I enjoy the complex flavor. I was ordering their colombian alot then switched over.
Mono turned me on to Joe Bean Ethiopian several years ago....NOW thats fruity,but very good.
This place has introduced me to some GREAT coffee.
Which one is their Colombian?

So, she’s got the Gaggia Classic Pro yet they had been using a commercial spice grinder to grind beans. She said the results were not the best as you can imagine.

I remedied that yesterday as I otdered her a commercial Quamar M80 with a pair of 64mm burrs. Overkill. The unit weighs 30 pounds, and is Italian made.

56884AAB-79AD-4D6C-8590-6C4A707D7D03.jpeg

Back