Coffee

I have tried a few. Foldgers 100%. Columbian is hard to beat.
Tried a couple black riffle roasts,not a fan. Think the problem was they were not ground fine enough. I need to try to find some 100% Kona. Love it but hard to find 100%. Most of it is blended.

When it comes to coffee, its difficult for me to have a noble solution, for it tastes the same unless added some syrup or the rare vanilla heaven blend from Veracruz, that is why I tend to try different blends from foldgers to Starbucks, check this page right here, this should to the trick, after all, it's my supplier, your welcome!

When it comes to coffee, its difficult for me to have a noble solution, for it tastes the same unless added some syrup or the rare vanilla heaven blend from Veracruz, that is why I tend to try different blends from foldgers to Starbucks, check this page right here, this should to the trick, after all, it's my supplier, your welcome!

Supplier.jpg

The Amazing Virginian The Amazing Virginian
I got a free sample sent to me of a Brazilian I really enjoyed. It’s Low-caff but it was good

Last edited:
Is there any interest in a 2021 Coffee thread Secret Santa exchange? If we have enough people I’ll get it together.
Just post “I’m in” and email or pm me your user name and shipping address. Ssjs678@yahoo….

Coffee and knives- that’s been the running theme……

So far…..

Ryan Thompson
Monofletch
Taylortat

Last edited:
Maybe it will be just us…….

I’m sure I can find a shiny rock and some stale coffee with your name on them.

Is there any interest in a 2021 Coffee thread Secret Santa exchange? If we have enough people I’ll get it together.
Just post “I’m in” and email or pm me your user name and shipping address. Ssjs678@yahoo….

Coffee and knives- that’s been the running theme……

So far…..

Ryan Thompson
Monofletch
Taylortat
DannyP

Last edited:
Back