coffee?

that's the b og oak handled leuku, yeah. Sierra has it right now for sheath making, and it's not spoken for yet!

Show tomorrow, been a busy week!

Hopefully I'll have some more photos up monday or so.

At the show. Fun- as usual, it's a gun show and I'm selling knives, which can be a bit strange. I also traded out a few .22s (and got another one) and got Leif an H&R 20ga. He's still a bit small for that, but I hand load and can work out some light loads for that until he's 10 or 11 (He's 9 now)

Stayed up late last night finishing the oiling and handle work on a 2 knife kitchen set. Tired now, but today is Father/Son day. Now that Leif is 9 he gets a chance to spend the whole day at the show with me - and 5 or 6 books.

Where is the show at, Las Vegas? Have a great time with your son!!

Right now I have a cocobolo zog nit and the black gunkote stick. Sierra is working on 4 knives for sheathing right now and I'm working on finishing up more started projects so I can get my momentum up.

Waiting on a batch of blaze belts from tracy so I can get a big heat treat cycle done.

Show was decent, and a lot of fun to just be there!

Christof has his groove back! :thumbup:;):D

Soooo...when are gonna get some t-shirts? :eek::D I say some type of rustic brown over black...outline of an LBK or leuku along with your letters on the knives...

I would probably do a light silver grey over coyote brown, olive drab, red (for fridays), and/or a yellow gold over woodland camo. Right now it's a matter of getting the logo fixed for the process.

Black is--- well, it's not a terribly good outdoor color, espcially in the southwest :D

I believe I have a logo base image somewhere, done the way my window decal was done, with the rune/brand initial in a circle and "Koyote Custom Knives" around the circle. (Of course, if anyone knows how to manipulate gimp of photosshop....)

I'm also looking at buying a bulk package of the 1.5 inch magnifying lenses (loose) and having Sierra do leather keychain pouches for them. That's got some basic utility, at least.

Last edited:
Nice ideas. Wish you all the best. I hope you get a chance to get outdoors soon too.

Sierra should have 3 knives coming back to me today or tomorrow. I've got 3 more almost ready to send her, and just cut up a pile of steel for a kitchen knife set run. Rotte has 3 of those coming, but I'm *hoping* I cna get 4 sets up

Leuku, mountain man utility, and a zog nit. I'm looking at more of the BIG leukus soon

Still waiting on them, but I'll have pictures of one thing or another up today.

Back