coffee?

hmmmm...no Christof in a month..hope he's not trapped under a pile of apples? Or been eaten by his goats! :p

Another month and no action...I miss this forum and Christof's knives...sigh...

:(:(

Man I love this knife.
Speaking of smaller leukus, this is a stead type with more handle. I really like this one, little 4 inch "front of a leuku" blade and a nice big handle.

532-01.jpg

532-02.jpg

532-03.jpg

532-04.jpg

532-05.jpg

532-06.jpg

It is hard to put a finger on what it is that adds so much user appeal to Christoffs knives for me. They do not really look so exciting but my LBK and model 57 get more use time that any other fixed blade knives I have ever owned!!

They are so useful that I have a hard time picking anything else up. The one above is a nice one for sure! Everything you need to do the job and nothing you do not need.

Bill

ditto, I thought the handle of my Great Basin Bushcrafter was too small length wise, but it feels great in the hand once you play with it.

Yep, his ergos and blades make these some of my favorite knives. I think my 1/8" thick lbk is the most versitile blade I have in that range. The handle on the GBB is just perfection to me as is my edc convex. I really want one of his thin blades next...

Last edited:
Reminds me of the song from the movie the "Breakfast Club," it was by Simple Minds (no wise cracks, please :) Don't you forget about me!!

It really was in response to grunt soldier's bueler comments. I am just trying to find out how busy Christof is, I have waiting anxiously for my knife for four months, that's all. I figured he is just busy from winter, plus he told me awhile back that coyote girl has been very busy since the wedding and her moving.

Coyote girl is the one who makes the sheaths, right? Just learned it is Sierra who makes the sheaths and got married. Sorry if I had it wrong.

Last edited:
Back