COHUTTA PICS

The BBP has been on my list ever since post #2 in this thread, thanks for that. I think there should be 3 ;)

amXlibF.jpg

Last edited:
Very tough decision but I mentioned to Russell just today that the BBP is one of my all time favorites. Can’t go wrong with any of them though.
Agreed. All of my Fiddleback Family knives are very comfortable in the hand, but when comparing among them, the Baby Bearpen definitely stands out as one of the most comfortable for me.

I am sure that I have some other camera shy knives around here somewhere. So this next ones color combo has been stuck in my mind from a picture of a beautiful Fiddleback Kephart @Scotcha posted years ago but it was OD bolster and dark Blackwood. I just wanted all micarta and Russell nailed it with this Conasauga.

Just trying to stay in a straight line. ;)

I’d actually been shown that these knives could be magnetic so I was using the compass to see if this Wolfpen I was carrying would affect it. When within 1”-2” the needle did some dancing.

Yeah, anytime I try to take illustration images with a compass and a knife involved, even the better stainless steels, or too near to a vehicle the needle always points at the knife or the vehicle. Any time I am taking images that actually illustrate direction I have to be well away from vehicles or large steel beams in buildings to be able to get a correct reading in the image. I'm wanting to try the same thing with a Spyderco Salt, I'm thinking it should be non magnetic.

Back