COHUTTA PICS

Can anyone post a pic of a Mountaintown, Mountaintown Jr., and Mountaintown EDC together?

Can anyone post a pic of a Mountaintown, Mountaintown Jr., and Mountaintown EDC together?
I don’t have a Mountaintown, but here’s a MTT Jr and a MTT EDC for comparison. The MTT Jr had the finger guard removed by Russell at my request.
2v2H2Pq8qx6Zh4W.jpg

Thank you Mchurch52 Mchurch52 That is helpful. My Mountaintown Jr. is possibly my favorite knife overall. That says a lot considering the company it's in at my house. LOTS of Fiddleback and family knives around here. I like it enough I see myself grabbing an EDC model and a full size model in the future.

Last edited:
Thank you Mchurch52 Mchurch52 That is helpful. My Mountaintown Jr. is possibly my favorite knife overall. That says a lot considering the company it's in at my house. Lots of Fiddleback and family knives around here. I like it enough I see myself grabbing an EDC model and a full size model in the future.
Sounds like I need a MtT Jr.

Thank you Mchurch52 Mchurch52 That is helpful. My Mountaintown Jr. is possibly my favorite knife overall. That says a lot considering the company it's in at my house. LOTS of Fiddleback and family knives around here. I like it enough I see myself grabbing an EDC model and a full size model in the future.
You bet! The MTT Jr is my favorite as well, just a perfect all around knife.

The Baby Bearpen and Conasauga are my favorite EDC size and the Camp Crafter for a slightly larger knife. How do you compare these to the Mountaintown Jr? NoRest NoRest Mchurch52 Mchurch52
I’d say the MTT Jr and Conasauga are pretty similar size wise. The blade on the Conasauga has a bit more belly, but the handle on the MTT Jr is a little thicker and deeper. My perfect knife would be one with a Conasauga handle and a MTT Jr blade.
2v2H2kUTyx6Zh4W.jpg

The Baby Bearpen and Conasauga are my favorite EDC size and the Camp Crafter for a slightly larger knife. How do you compare these to the Mountaintown Jr? NoRest NoRest Mchurch52 Mchurch52
I just got my Conasauga so I'll have to spend some time with it before I can say. I havent had a chance to try a camp crafter yet.

I’d say the MTT Jr and Conasauga are pretty similar size wise. The blade on the Conasauga has a bit more belly, but the handle on the MTT Jr is a little thicker and deeper. My perfect knife would be one with a Conasauga handle and a MTT Jr blade.
2v2H2kUTyx6Zh4W.jpg
That’s exactly what I was looking for. Thank you! I love the handle on the Conasauga but I see where someone with larger hands than me, NoRest NoRest , would like the more open handle of the MtT Jr.

Back