COHUTTA PICS

2v2HpW11LxurAoi.jpg

Have a Forrester from Ransom incoming :)

Anyone who has a forrester - what are you using for a sheath? It looks to have very similar dimensions to a FF Bushfinger... perhaps not quite as tall of a blade... was thinking I would talk to Rick Lowe and maybe just order a bushfinger sheath... can't wait!

Have a Forrester from Ransom incoming :)

Anyone who has a forrester - what are you using for a sheath? It looks to have very similar dimensions to a FF Bushfinger... perhaps not quite as tall of a blade... was thinking I would talk to Rick Lowe and maybe just order a bushfinger sheath... can't wait!

Nice score! I really like that model. The hand feel is amazingly light. I carry mine in a Diomedes 748 Xcarry, and it fits perfectly. It also works in a Diomedes 768 traditional...of course, you can never go wrong with an RLO either.

20200416_124803_resized.jpg 20200416_124817_resized.jpg

Nice score! I really like that model. The hand feel is amazingly light. I carry mine in a Diomedes 748 Xcarry, and it fits perfectly. It also works in a Diomedes 768 traditional...of course, you can never go wrong with an RLO either.

View attachment 1323049 View attachment 1323051

Awesome! Super helpful thanks! The traditional is really clean... I may just go that route :)

You wet form or is that natural break in?

Back