COHUTTA PICS

Mountaintown Jr. that I had said in a thread here that I would like to have made. Then all of a sudden...@Cohuttaknives contacted me saying he had this one for sale. It is exactly what I had asked for :thumbsup:. Awesome knife. Oh and the light s pretty cool too :cool:.

vJZBFux.jpg

Mountaintown Jr. that I had said in a thread here that I would like to have made. Then all of a sudden...@Cohuttaknives contacted me saying he had this one for sale. It is exactly what I had asked for :thumbsup:. Awesome knife. Oh and the light s pretty cool too :cool:.

vJZBFux.jpg
nice light and sheath

nice light and sheath

Thanks. That little flashlight puts out a serious amount of light. It puts a hurting on the batteries when it is on high, but they are rechargeable. So no big deal there. What can you say about the sheath. I love @Diomedes Industries stuff. Not to mention the awesome desert ironwood and blue pinstripe on the Mountaintown Jr.

:rolleyes: BOY THAT STREBIG IS SOMETHING ELSE!!!! :D
That looks amazing C!:thumbsup:
Yes. That Strebig. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: :p
Thanks, Choppa! I’m loving it. So far, I really appreciate the handles being fuller without being taller. Normally, I stick with slim and/or curvy handles due to my small hands. The fullness of the Mini handles really makes a difference in a good way. I can feel reduced fatigue and more control without compromising the slightly shorter height of the handle. Winner!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

If a person were looking to buy something like the MTT Jr., how would they go about it. Seems this Cohutta person does not accept PM's or have an email listed...

Bill

If a person were looking to buy something like the MTT Jr., how would they go about it. Seems this Cohutta person does not accept PM's or have an email listed...

Bill
Russell is much more active on Instagram and Facebook.

Your question mirrors my earlier observation of pics posted without identifying the model. The Strebig does not have a finger guard at the bottom of the ricasso. I'm not certain which model that is without matching it to the Cohutta Model Specs thread.

Back