Coin pocket Spyderco

I'm interested in getting a little Spyderco for the little coin pocket on jeans. I always carry a larger knife, but sometimes it's a specialized type blade that may not be suitable for cutting my food or regular knife uses. A Delica is too big. I was thinking a dragonfly or one of the hawkbill little ones. Maybe the Gayle Bradley Air? I don't know if the smaller ones would he too small so comparison Shots with a Delica or Endura and such is appreciated.

I was going to suggest dragonfly or cricket as well. Chaparral would be another option. Have all three and all are awesome knives.

From top: delica, chaparral, dragonfly, cricket, ambitious, kiwi

Last edited:
f6df11b38179b5c6d0e7949438e576b6.jpg

Hope this help

The H1 dragonfly looks really nice and the price is also nice. The Air has great reviews... but it's more than the PM2 I want. Will the Dragonfly fit in the little jeans pocket? Any of you have one of keys?

I have a ladybug as well and just have a lot of trouble getting enough purchase on it to make me like it. The dragonfly fits in a coin pocket though the cricket is a more comfortable fit. I while I am a big spyderco fan, I also find that a peanut or other small traditional are well suited for coin pocket carry.

That is where I carry my techno:). Because it works so well there it is top in my EDC rotation.

-kielpo

^^^ Yeah I was gonna mention the Techno as well, but it'll run far more pricey than the DF2.

The DF2 Salt in Serrated Edge is my favorite knife for that role.

I'll also recommend the Dragonfly. Outstanding little knife that disappears in the pocket but allows a 3.5 to 4 finger grip when using. I also carry a larger knife but I always have a Dragonfly in my pocket.

i carry my native 5/G10 in my coin pocket!and i don't even need to use its pocket clip when i'm just around town,its the little big knife as i call it.:rolleyes:

Dice, Air, Techno, Chubby, Chicago, Cat, DragonFly, ManBug, LadyBug.

I carry a Squeak clipless in the coin pocket, also sometimes the DF2 or the Manbug.

Back