1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

Coin pocket Spyderco

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by The Dude1, Nov 12, 2015.

1. BOHAWG

BOHAWG Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Cricket! I removed the pocket clip and it works perfect for the coin pocket

2. ZuluKilo

ZuluKilo

Apr 28, 2012
    I'm with Hom on this one. The 'LadyHawk' has been my secondary for several months now and I've found the additional range of capability provided by a serrated hawkbill absolutely fantastic. For me and my system, the Dragonfly serves as a light duty primary knife...I personally don't feel like I carry anything large enough as a primary to warrant the DFly as a backup. I've got Large to XL sized hands and, admittedly, the purchase I can obtain isn't the 100% but fully adequate for anything I might attempt with such a small blade. Also, if you haven't tried serrated H1 you're missing out. :D

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 24, 2015
  3. blanex1

blanex1

Feb 11, 2015
    i seem to carry this little buck in my coin pocket from time to time! its just a grate size for that,is the only knife thats takes the place of my spyderco's.[​IMG]