Cold Steel aftermarket accessories

I'm somewhat knew to knife collecting and modding. It doesn't seem like there is any aftermarket accessories for Cold Steel out there. Is there a reason for that?

I did actually get this sweet set of micarta scales for the 4max Scout on ebay but its literally the only aftermarket markets scales for Cold Steel that I've seen.

Kinda depends on what model and what parts. Lots of info needed. Also, here’s a paragraph from Wiki. There stuff comes from so many sources there isn’t enough consistency within to make parts

Cold Steel, Inc. is an American retailer of knives/bladed tools, training weapons, swords and other martial arts edged and blunt weapons, based in Ventura, California. Cold Steel products are manufactured worldwide, including in the United States, Japan, mainland China, Taiwan, India, Italy and South Africa.

The SnaggleToothMF, a wave add-on, is the only one I can think of offhand. Great little addition, though.

TEz3CsJ.jpg

Yea there is the Snaggletooth.

I did some Googling and Ebaying and it doesn't seem like anyone is doing custom scales for Cold Steel.

Seems like slabs of g10 and micarta would be easy to mill out for Voyagers, Recons, Code 4s, etc. Maybe a few other 'grivory' models.

I mean dang wouldnt that be so sweet?

Back