• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel and Tops

Cold Steel Recon 1, Blades Canada exclusive, s35vn satin blade - SOLD

Cold Steel Ultinate Hunter in XHP. Has use marks on blade. Excellent knife - 100

Tops HOG 4.5, modified and a user. Comes with nylon sheath and upgraded tops leather bushcraft sheath. - 115

Payment via EMT or paypal

Last edited:
How is the centering on the recon 1? Is it new with the box? Thanks.

How is the centering on the recon 1? Is it new with the box? Thanks.

Centering is perfect. I've carried it a few times, no scratches on blade or anything. No box. PM me andnI can send better pics to an email, photobucket is a nightmare lately.

Last edited:
"Payment via EMT or paypal f&f (add 4% for G&S)"

Please do the math on your own, per the new exchange rules. "add 4%" is basically a "net to me" statement. Below is the line I'm referencing.
  • "Net to me" needs to be figured into your LISTED PRICE

good luck with the sale.

"Payment via EMT or paypal f&f (add 4% for G&S)"

Please do the math on your own, per the new exchange rules. "add 4%" is basically a "net to me" statement. Below is the line I'm referencing.
  • "Net to me" needs to be figured into your LISTED PRICE

good luck with the sale.

Didn't see that. Thanks for letting me know.

Centering is perfect. I've carried it a few times, no scratches on blade or anything. No box. PM me andnI can send better pics to an email, photobucket is a nightmare lately.
I'll take it as long as you haven't bent the clip out. I don't know how to PM, can you PM me? Thanks

Email sent. Will take the Recon at $115 plus $10 to ship to the US as discussed, thanks again.

Cheers mate, would you take 90 for the cold steel Ultimate hunter (if it is still available) I will send an email to you using the above mentioned email

Back