• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel, BM Pagan and more

Hey everyone, long time no see. My heart hasn't been in collecting lately, and with my family having some difficulties lately it's time to thin out the collection.

The best way to reach me is by email at sbrewer2025@gmail.com. I can also email pics by request.

A few things first:

-Payment will be by PayPal, Goods and Services only. Don't worry, the fees are included in the posted prices.

-I will ship to all 50 States. No international sales.

-I will be shipping USPS Priority, but sometimes it takes a few days to actually get then in the mail.

-I have a hard time checking my email at work, so don't be discouraged if I don't respond right away, I will get back to you.

OK, here are the knives:

ZERO TOLERANCE 0550 (FIRST GEN)
Black G10, stonewashed blade. Ti frame lock. S35v
Some light scratched on the lock, but otherwise in great condition. Sharp, opens fast and smooth, locks up tight. No box.
SOLD

BENCHMADE PAGAN OTF
Chisel ground spear point blade in 154cm. Fires hard 100% of the time. There are some marks on the flat side of the blade and clip, but is in very good condition otherwise. Josh at Razor Edge put a great edge on it for me. No box
$175

KERSHAW FATBACK
New condition with box. Never used. 8cr13 blade. Decent factory edge
$12.50

BLACKHAWK CQD MARK 2
440c blade, aluminum handle. Button lock. Sharp. Solid lock up. Some minor scratches on the clip, handle (doesn't even show up in pics) and tip of blade (coating on the back of the blade, not the edge).
No box.
$25

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Back