Cold Steel fan group?

In on the first page. I've got more than a dozen CS folders.

CSI and triad society both sound good.

I like the Triad Society. Will gladly join this "Mafia". My first knife is a CS, my most expensive knife is a CS, my favorite knife (folder & fixed) is CS, my most numerous knife brand is CS...

I'm in. I love the Tri-Ad Society idea. Most of my knives, folder and fixed blade, are Cold Steel. My favorite maker by far. I have around 40 Cold Steel products, and no matter what I do, I can't stop the number from rising...

I was trying to think of a name that would encompass everything that is Cold Steel; The CVC (Carbon V Club) or The CVG (Carbon V Group), Cold Steelers, The Vaqueros, Cold Steel Group or Society......just thinking here.

We need the CS moderator to oversee the organizational details of putting this club/group together. Most clubs have an officially numbered roster to keep up with it's members (ESEE, Becker, et al).

Another thing is that most owners regularly interact with members on their respective forums. It's not uncommon for Ethan Becker (Becker knives) or Jeff Randall/Mike Perrin (of ESEE) to post in the forums. Maybe if Lynn Thompson knew that a strong and vibrant club existed on Bladeforums he would stop by for a post.

Another thing is that most owners regularly interact with members on their respective forums. It's not uncommon for Ethan Becker (Becker knives) or Jeff Randall/Mike Perrin (of ESEE) to post in the forums. Maybe if Lynn Thompson knew that a strong and vibrant club existed on Bladeforums he would stop by for a post.

I would love to interact with Lynn in such a manner. :thumbup: He could provide some awesome insight and stories. Every word I see coming out of that man, I find interesting and informative. Unfortunately, he is extremely busy, so I doubt he would be able to get too many posts in. He spends hours every day training, from kali to target shooting.

I just realized CS is now here on BF! Awesome! I know I'm a bit late to the party, but count me in! I love the "Tri-Ad Society" idea.

Back