Cold Steel Giveaways

Hey everyone,
Being new to this Forum and only a year into the Blade World, I just wanted to let you know that every time we post a new YouTube video, we are giving away some hellish blades to some lucky winners.
I will try and keep everyone posted with links.
Sincerely
Beamer. aka Stick

Hey everyone,
Being new to this Forum and only a year into the Blade World, I just wanted to let you know that every time we post a new YouTube video, we are giving away some hellish blades to some lucky winners.
Sincerely
Beamer. aka Stick
p.s. Anyone going to the Shot Show this coming week? We will be there.

Sounds good.

Won't be at blade. Wish I could.

Could not really tell what the requirements were to enter on your YouTube

Last edited:
Hey everyone,
Sincerely
Beamer. aka Stick
Stickman, why did you never answer my emails or messages on social media when I had questions about my Voyager that I used to have?

You guys opened the FB messages and just left me on read. So, what about that?

Hey everyone,
Sincerely
Beamer. aka Stick
No thanks stickdude. I done moved on after GSM takeover to other brands that have an ACTUAL customer service and fulfills their orders.

No thanks stickdude. I done moved on after GSM takeover to other brands that have an ACTUAL customer service and fulfills their orders.
Same here, I'll cherish my old Cold Steels, but if I ever need another fixed blade... I'll go for LionSteel, Ontario, J Pentolen or Viper.

I just won't buy any Cold Steel with the new logo. I wouldn't even get the Mini Tac if I wasn't pleasantly surprised by seeing old logo on it.

About folders - probably Benchmade, but I never really cared about folders anyways so it doesn't really matter to me.

Same here, I'll cherish my old Cold Steels, but if I ever need another fixed blade... I'll go for LionSteel, Ontario, J Pentolen or Viper.

I just won't buy any Cold Steel with the new logo. I wouldn't even get the Mini Tac if I wasn't pleasantly surprised by seeing old logo on it.

About folders - probably Benchmade, but I never really cared about folders anyways so it doesn't really matter to me.
I never heard of J Pentolen.

J-P Peltonen actually, they make real kydex sheaths and really tough fixed blades out of 80CrV2.
Very affordable despite being made in Finland, here in Europe people just love them.
I am a huge fan of European blades. Be it Scandinavia, England, Italy, Spain, Etc.

attn stickman:
almost everybody luv free gifts.
so what about a random give away right here sometime?
i for one
would even gladly accept free stuff
other than knives
for as long as there
are no strings attached.
let's see it happen soon.

Hey everyone,
Sincerely
Beamer. aka Stick
I am rooting for you and the new ownership.

Many of us are hopeful Cold Steel flourishes in the future while continuing to make high quality products at affordable prices.

Please feel free to bounce ideas off this community, and to continue visiting the forum and participating.

And lastly, a Trailmaster in 01 at 150 bucks please.

😁

attn stickman:
almost everybody luv free gifts.
so what about a random give away right here sometime?
i for one
would even gladly accept free stuff
other than knives
for as long as there
are no strings attached.
let's see it happen soon.
I am rooting for you and the new ownership.

Many of us are hopeful Cold Steel flourishes in the future while continuing to make high quality products at affordable prices.

Please feel free to bounce ideas off this community, and to continue visiting the forum and participating.

And lastly, a Trailmaster in 01 at 150 bucks please.

😁
Nice try guys , but I don't Mr. Sticky has much to say about determining GSM policy . 😜

Back