Cold steel has been killing my wallet lately :)

I'm seriously addicted :cool:

More on the way....

from bottom to top and left to right depending on photo:

Micro tanto recon 1 with custom punisher skull embellishment, Micro spear point with toxic black widow embellishment, Toxic green micro spear point, Mini recon 1 spear point, Large recon 1 clip point, Xl 5.5inch talwar.

whats next?........ Well a 4inch Talwar, spear/clip point code 4, Fully serrated vaquero voyager. large spear point recon 1... and that's all I can think about for now.

Be glad you have so few.

I think I have close to forty Cold Steel knives now. A plain edge Vaquero XL is in the mail at the moment. I think a Mackinac next.

(2) Kudu
Eland
Bushman
G.I. Tanto
5 Foot "Professional" Blowgun
4 Foot Standard Blowgun
Magnum Kukri
Heavy Machete

... all in the last month ...

So what you guys are saying is this is an epidemic :D

Its just something about the tri-ad lock that really gets me. Love how strong it is.

I picked up another ak47 a few days ago, just as a back up if I lose my current ak47. Its hard to beat an ak for 43.00 shipped.

So what you guys are saying is this is an epidemic :D

Apparently it is. Glad to know that I'm not the only one who's infected! For me, the closeout pricing on the AUS-8A models has been a boon and a bane--boon because my Cold Steel collection has grown in leaps and bounds, bane because my dollar collection has shrunk in leaps and bounds!

Its just something about the tri-ad lock that really gets me. Love how strong it is.

Me, too. The Tri-Ad, combined with Cold Steel's continual willingness to try new design ideas (while never abandoning essential performance requirements), along with CS being one of the only companies to offer truly large folders (a personal preference), makes for a lot of purchasing temptation!

By the way, those are very nicely done Mini Recon customizations. Did you make those yourself, or did someone do them for you?

-Steve

Apparently it is. Glad to know that I'm not the only one who's infected! For me, the closeout pricing on the AUS-8A models has been a boon and a bane--boon because my Cold Steel collection has grown in leaps and bounds, bane because my dollar collection has shrunk in leaps and bounds!

Me, too. The Tri-Ad, combined with Cold Steel's continual willingness to try new design ideas (while never abandoning essential performance requirements), along with CS being one of the only companies to offer truly large folders (a personal preference), makes for a lot of purchasing temptation!

By the way, those are very nicely done Mini Recon customizations. Did you make those yourself, or did someone do them for you?

-Steve

the punisher skull micro was done by me and the dura-coated toxic widow was done by a maker who no longer does orders.

Nice steel. I have been on an axe tangent as of late. It will be nice to see what 2015 brings.

I picked up a serrated XL Vaquero shortly before the holidays, got an OSS from my sister for Christmas, and am considering using my Christmas money to pick up a Scottish Broadsword...

I just ordered 2 more knives.... As the boys on here always say, my wife's gonna kill me :D

They haven't killed my wallet but left it with a few more punture wounds this month. Got 2 more Holdout 2's and an Espada Large. And now for some reason wanting a Talwar. Cold Steel get a move on with the XHP blades please. I won't be able to spend my money fast enough when they hit the market.

just received my code 4 and mini ak47. love both of them. pictures to follow.

I just picked up 2 more rajah 3 and an XL voyager in tanto blade. Next will be the Talwar XL

Last edited:
I just picked up 2 more rajah 3 and an XL voyager in tanto blade. Next will be the Talwar XL

not bad! like the xl voyager. Ill be picking one up in fully serrated vaquero blade in a couple days.... Ebay just sent me my ebay bucks certificate :cool:

Back