Cold steel has been killing my wallet lately :)

I'm seriously addicted :cool:

More on the way....

from bottom to top and left to right depending on photo:

Micro tanto recon 1 with custom punisher skull embellishment, Micro spear point with toxic black widow embellishment, Toxic green micro spear point, Mini recon 1 spear point, Large recon 1 clip point, Xl 5.5inch talwar.

whats next?........ Well a 4inch Talwar, spear/clip point code 4, Fully serrated vaquero voyager. large spear point recon 1... and that's all I can think about for now.

How did you do this!?!? The punished logo looks so so cool man! Props brother

OMG I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the hot green micro OMFG! <3 ...

Sry just trying to be a girl, seeing as we can now....

I found myself buying more cold steel knives then any other companies offerings. My most recent was the Black Talon 2 in the picture. Sorry for the crappy picture I don't even own a camera just my cell.

12032581_10207925942255495_300188549_n.jpg

Rajah 2, Rajah 3 serrated, Spartan, Peace Maker 2, Voyager XL clip point, Voyager XL tanto, Talwar L serrated, Mini Tuff Lite, Black Talon 2

I'm considering adding circa 2006 voyagers 1 VG-1 and one older AUS 8 unmarked still trying to figure out an offering trade/ price to offer the relative along with deciding if I really want them.

Last edited:
I own a ton of Cold Steel. Even just from this year's releases alone I've bought a Black Talon 2(serrated, gonna buy a plain edge eventually), full serrated Clip Point and Tanto XL Voyagers(I already had them in plain edge, and had the XL Vaquero in both versions), Finn Wolf, Lucky, Shanghai Warrior, Urban Edge full serrated, MAA Crab Claw Dagger, and the Latin Plus 21'' Machete.

In addition to those, I got a 6'' AUS8 Ti-Lite on clearance, an FGX Push Dagger 1, a Gunstock War Club, and the Garden & Camp Machete this year.

Still waiting to get one of the Tiger's Claw(haven't decided whether I'll go plain edge or serrated first, eventually I'll get both), next pay day I'm getting a Blackthorn Walking Stick and possibly another one of the FGX items(as a collector of assorted weapons, these make great add on items when you're like $6-7 away from free shipping), I intend on getting the Gladius Thrower set when it comes out, maybe the Tactical Katana and Chinese War Sword machetes, plus there's still a few older items I've yet to pick up(like the Marauder)...

Back