• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel Night Force & Ti-Lite

Status
Not open for further replies.

jlauffer

Tempt not the Blade
Platinum Member
Hey there, looking to sell a couple Cold Steel folders. USA only, and not looking for trades. Payment via PP G&S only, and price is to your door via USPS with insurance. Buyers are responsible for complying with their local knife laws.

First "I'll take it" in the thread or PM, followed by payment gets it, however I reserve the right to deal with whomever I choose. Thanks for looking!

1. Night Force #63NF. NIB. 4" DSC Damascus blade and 5" Carbon Fiber handle. Made in Italy.

$OLD

2. 4" Ti-Lite #26S. This is one of the original models with titanium handle, and AUS8A blade, made in Japan. It is in excellent condition. Looks like it may have been carried a bit (not by me), as there are some very minor marks on the scales, and some spots on the clip, but the blade looks perfect. Solid lock-up. Closed, it is just a hair off center.

$OLD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back