• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel Not answering their phone.

"I would recommend calling up Spyderco. They 'll talk to you. And better than that they 'll converse in facts and realities..." [of leaf blade box cutters]. :D
Have you seen the Police ?
The Millitary ? Sure . . . it's small . . . but quite usable.
I have a butt load of CS. I carry a Holdout I when at home just incase I need to subdue a cinnamon roll . . .
But I don't recommend calling CS on the phone.

Have you seen the Police ?
The Millitary ? Sure . . . it's small . . . but quite usable.
I have a butt load of CS. I carry a Holdout I when at home just incase I need to subdue a cinnamon roll . . .
But I don't recommend calling CS on the phone.

I have approx the same number of CS and Spyderco, around 7 of each. They are all great knives, but when I buy Spyderco I try to stay away from the leaf shaped box cutters.

I also want at least 10 to 15 more knives from each of these manufacturers. They are making great knives.

I have a Military in S110V. Decent knife, but not as good a carry knife as my other knives so it sits at home. I carry Winkler fixed blades or a ZT 0095 TANBLK in S90V.

Never have looked at over the top compliments of any manufacturer as helpful, critical comments should be very helpful to manufacturers. I say let everyone enjoy their knives and box cutters.

First day I brought my large Luzon to work it fell out my pocket and the tip shattered. I won’t call them. I’ll send them the knife and expect a replacement. If its not replaced to hell with them. I’ll send Thompson a box of used rubbers

Back