Cold Steel products YOU want to see?

First of all, welcome to the board Cold Steel, I have gotten a lot of enjoyment out of your products, namely the tomahawks (I own 4 and plan on getting most if not all of them) and I also have owned 5 or 6 bushmans in the past. I think what I like most about Cold Steel is the number of purely fun products you make, and make very well at that.
What I really want to see is the mini bushman come back, and maybe even a longer 10" version that can be used like a small machete.
I am sure others will have some great ideas to add to this. :)

I wanna see the Voyager offered in newer, more wear resistant blade steels, like 154CM and Elmax, or S35VN. I wouldn't be too worried about the cost.

I want to see them bring the swiss halberd back. I missed out ordering one on close out. Completely impractical for everything, but totally bad!

I have a pole axe, which I used for a few years as a thrower (mounted on a whittled down pick handle).

I would like to see some one use one for a hog hunt!

I would like to see a version of their spike hawk with a Norse blade. I have the spike hawk and the norse hawk. I think they missed an opportunity to combine the designs. The bit shape on the Norse is perfect for fighting and great for throwing. It gives a top point for sticking and jabbing.

A strong Naginata or chinese halberd would be cool too.

Something like the American lawman with a better steel. Offer that in S30V or even better M4 and they would have a gold mine.

Cold Steel I still love you, But you only need/want so much AUS8!!

Cold steel, should bring back to life the Khopesh Sword, made of 1055. Would be somenthing indestructible.

I would like to see more folders in steels besides AUS8A, I love all the Cold Steel designs I have but find myself using other knives more because they have better steels.

I want to see someone like Queen or GEC make the Country Classics line again, I really want to see the Ozark Hunter again.

A scaled down Spartan to make it more EDC friendly , with a higher-end steel D2 or s30v would be great.

I'd love to see Cold Steel make a real user grade katana. Basically a super size Kobun sheath and all. Every knife guy that I know would love a good no frills katana with an emphasis on toughness and affordability. Doesn't have to be ornate or fancy,sort of a "glock of katanas"

I can't help but agree with silenthunterstudios. I realize that ties have long been severed between Camillus, and Cold Steel, but It'd be cool to see some CS Slipjoints, and more traditional folders for old times sake. Also I'd love to see the Machetes offered with some varying handle material, I do believe a machete bowie, or machete Khukri with a rubber, or even wood handle would be cool, and useful.

An upscale version of my Vaquero Voyager with nicer scales. Maybe Elmax working it's way through the line too.

Back