Cold Steel products YOU want to see?

Some more conservative looking folders would be great. Especially with a narrow profile that takes up less room in the pocket.

Of course some premium steels would be nice (though I am a fan of AUS8A for its easy of maintainability, so I'm not sure I'd wanna lose it entirely).

Model-wise I'd love to see some G10 or Micarta Voyagers (and a new 3.5" Voyager size would be fantastic!!!).

Also, a 3" or 3.25" version of the Talwar would be great too (preferably with a thumb stud instead of the thumb disc).

And finally... offer all coated models sans the black Teflon coating. The SWing underneath the Recons and Am Lawman, etc is awesome. I always remove the coating anyway, but sure would be nice not to have to. :) Just sayin'....

Edit: Oh yeah... I almost forgot... more G10 colors would be nice. Don't get me wrong, black is classic. But some nice OD Green or Digicam or Coyote Brown or Blue or... well, you get the idea... shake things up a little and give some color variety. :)

Last edited:
Is it possible to see Cold Steel releasing a bayonet in the future? A bayonet based on the Recon Tanto or SRK would be really... drool...

22 pages so I didn't even try to find if this was posted, Yet. A trench tomahawk, BUT WITH A HAMMER POOL , no spike. Perhaps more of a bearded style edge too.

Less coatings, more stonewash. Some upgraded steel options maybe sprint runs. Spearpoint voyager.

After receiving my large voyager clip point I would love to see Cold Steel make one WITHOUT the aggressive checkering under the clip. I love it on the handle generally, but how about a mold that is smooth under the clip? Great knife by the way, that is my only complaint.

(Slaps his head) Damn, I remember those! Sounds good to me too. No top swedge/false edge and a wider choil for a choked-up grip to make it really outdoorsy. :thumbup:

The M-1909 USMC Bolo and the Bush Ranger; now a that's a twosome to take-on the world -

USM1910Bolo290Machete.JPG

P1060985_renamed_28077.jpg

C'mon! I'm not the only one who thinks these would make a sweet pair right? Cold Steel make it happen!

Righteous bumpage!

I would like to see high end San Mai III folders. Like Cold Steel use to offer a long time ago.
In this day and age, most people apart from military, law enforcement, and those who spend
their lives or most of their time in the wilderness can't really put fixed blades to use. About the
only time I actually wore and used a fixed blade was during hunting season. In contrast many
people carry or wear a folder of various kinds.

I'd REALLY like to see CS folders in CTS-XHP become a reality. Esp the Recon 1 clip point - that would be sweeeeet and just about the ideal hard use production folder in my book!

Also a Warcraft in a shorter blade length, spear point would be a winner IMO.

How about a folding version of the Tokyo Spike? Thin, sleek, and lightweight folder with G10 handle and of course the Tri-ad lock!! Would be a great knife for the back pocket.

deep carry clip and improving in the position of them.

another products i would like to look at are perhaps full tang axe and tomahawk.

Back