Cold Steel products YOU want to see?

Discussion in 'Cold Steel Knives' started by Liam Ryan, May 12, 2013.

1. fielder

fielder

Jan 25, 2011
    Some more conservative looking folders would be great. Especially with a narrow profile that takes up less room in the pocket.

2. czfan321

czfan321

Jun 16, 2011
    An American Lawman in a bigger blade size, like 4 in or the 5 in.
    That would be awesome.

3. jon1all

jon1all Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2012
    Of course some premium steels would be nice (though I am a fan of AUS8A for its easy of maintainability, so I'm not sure I'd wanna lose it entirely).

Model-wise I'd love to see some G10 or Micarta Voyagers (and a new 3.5" Voyager size would be fantastic!!!).

Also, a 3" or 3.25" version of the Talwar would be great too (preferably with a thumb stud instead of the thumb disc).

And finally... offer all coated models sans the black Teflon coating. The SWing underneath the Recons and Am Lawman, etc is awesome. I always remove the coating anyway, but sure would be nice not to have to. :) Just sayin'....

Edit: Oh yeah... I almost forgot... more G10 colors would be nice. Don't get me wrong, black is classic. But some nice OD Green or Digicam or Coyote Brown or Blue or... well, you get the idea... shake things up a little and give some color variety. :)

Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  4. kerberosWXIV

kerberosWXIV

Dec 30, 2012
    Is it possible to see Cold Steel releasing a bayonet in the future? A bayonet based on the Recon Tanto or SRK would be really... drool...

5. willrise

willrise Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 9, 2003
    22 pages so I didn't even try to find if this was posted, Yet. A trench tomahawk, BUT WITH A HAMMER POOL , no spike. Perhaps more of a bearded style edge too.

6. shootist16

shootist16 knife law moderator Moderator

Dec 25, 1998
    Less coatings, more stonewash. Some upgraded steel options maybe sprint runs. Spearpoint voyager.

7. WyattEarp362

WyattEarp362 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 29, 2012
    A xl espada in a san mai or a premium steel, And bring back the desperado

8. Rypper

Rypper

Dec 5, 2012
    Thank you, this x 1000.

9. shootist16

shootist16 knife law moderator Moderator

Dec 25, 1998
    After receiving my large voyager clip point I would love to see Cold Steel make one WITHOUT the aggressive checkering under the clip. I love it on the handle generally, but how about a mold that is smooth under the clip? Great knife by the way, that is my only complaint.

10. DocT

DocT

Mar 25, 2012
    A Master Hunter in CTS-XHP, A2, or S90V.

11. untamed

untamed

Jan 7, 2003
    Righteous bumpage!

12. 6leafdom

6leafdom

May 14, 2009
    A wave-able folding karambit
    Bring back the hatamoto

13. 6leafdom

6leafdom

May 14, 2009
    A wave-able folding karambit
    Bring back the hatamoto

14. kidcoyote

kidcoyote

Jun 7, 2010
    deep carry pocket clips. or atleast option to order one.

15. KenHash

KenHash

Sep 11, 2014
    I would like to see high end San Mai III folders. Like Cold Steel use to offer a long time ago.
    In this day and age, most people apart from military, law enforcement, and those who spend
    their lives or most of their time in the wilderness can't really put fixed blades to use. About the
    only time I actually wore and used a fixed blade was during hunting season. In contrast many
    people carry or wear a folder of various kinds.

16. hccbo

hccbo

Mar 31, 2014
    higher end machetes.
    bows
    slingshot

17. Buffalohump

Buffalohump

Sep 7, 2006
    I'd REALLY like to see CS folders in CTS-XHP become a reality. Esp the Recon 1 clip point - that would be sweeeeet and just about the ideal hard use production folder in my book!

Also a Warcraft in a shorter blade length, spear point would be a winner IMO.

18. beachmaster

beachmaster

Oct 3, 2014
    A line of AMERICAN KNIVES! Lets see carbon v back in America in a trailmaster!

19. RAGS

RAGS

Jul 11, 2000
    How about a folding version of the Tokyo Spike? Thin, sleek, and lightweight folder with G10 handle and of course the Tri-ad lock!! Would be a great knife for the back pocket.

20. Mathias888

Mathias888

Jul 13, 2014
    deep carry clip and improving in the position of them.

another products i would like to look at are perhaps full tang axe and tomahawk.