Cold Steel products YOU want to see?

I would like to see a dedicated Bush crafting knife made out of a quality carbon steel, scandi grind, micarta scales, full tang, decent thickness and around a 4 to 5 inch blade. Have a sharp 90 degree spine and large lanyard hole. A good quality, versatile sheath with a fire steel loop would be great too.

I would like to see a dedicated Bush crafting knife made out of a quality carbon steel, scandi grind, micarta scales, full tang, decent thickness and around a 4 to 5 inch blade. Have a sharp 90 degree spine and large lanyard hole. A good quality, versatile sheath with a fire steel loop would be great too.

Sounds like a mini bushman upgraded

I'd like to see Cold Steel make more of their fixed-blade knives with G-10 or micarta handle scales. A Recon Scout with contoured micarta scales would be sweet.

Maybe some 3V folder? There seem to be some concerns about toughness when CS switch to XHP.
Rust shouldn't be too much of an issue with DLC coating closing those microscopic pores.

Said it once I'll say it a million more times! Mini bushman mini bushman mini bushman mini bushman !!!!!!!

A totally blacked-out Counter Point. The clip should be blackened with something other than paint to prevent the eventual chipping off. If any knife deserved an all black version it's that one... do I go so far as to ask for a deep carry clip and a thumb plate... at least a thumb plate. :D

Maybe some 3V folder? There seem to be some concerns about toughness when CS switch to XHP.
Rust shouldn't be too much of an issue with DLC coating closing those microscopic pores.

is this the take currently on the toughness of the new steel......or just a few rarer examples of this issue with the new steel? i haven't used mine hard enough to find out one way or the other yet.

5-MAX - The folder to end all folders! 3/16 Ti Liner with G-10 scales - 6.5 MM thick 5.5 inch blade of San Mai 3. I don't care how much is weighs or how bulky it is in the pocket. I don't want it to stab through a car door, I want it to stab through the engine block!

Rajah 1 (7.5" blade :p)
FFG Espada
Rajah and Espadas in CPM 4V, G10 Scales and a dark heavy acid stonewash

I'm still hoping for a Tuff Lite XL with a 4" blade, except now I'd go two steps further and suggest the blade be XHP and the handle G-10. :thumbup:

Back