1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Cold Steel (SOLD)

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by kevin4242, Jul 26, 2015.

1. kevin4242

kevin4242 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 13, 2014
    This is a cold steel counter point 2- overall good condition, has some wear on blade nothing major. A little rust near the edge, will probably whip off. No box so selling accordingly for only $22SOLD shipped. You can email me at [email protected] or trade for a boker nano
    Thanks

Heres a video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyrtuh3JZsg

Last edited: Jul 28, 2015
  2. JKLnHYD

JKLnHYD

Apr 14, 2014
    If you've still got it, I'd like to buy it.

3. kevin4242

Feb 13, 2014
    Mind emailing me and we'll work out the details? Or leave your email

4. JKLnHYD

JKLnHYD

Apr 14, 2014
    Email sent.

5. SidewaysTX

SidewaysTX

Nov 22, 2013
    Did u sell the vox?

6. mazman

mazman

Jul 9, 2015
    I'm interested in the f3, but i'd like to see a pIcture of it locked up. The video does not show this.

7. kevin4242

Feb 13, 2014
    As of now it is still available but i just listed up for sale on instagram also.

8. kevin4242

Feb 13, 2014
    My computer fights me on posting pictures on this website. I can email them. My email is [email protected] You can send me one or you can leave your address and ill email you. Either way works, or i can post a picture on instagram, I have a knife selling account on their.