• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cold Steel; Spyderco, Benchmade, Hinderer

*Edit price drop*

Time to sell off a few of the extras that don't make it into the rotation nearly as much as I thought that they would. All knives listed come with their original boxes, and all prices are for paypal goods shipped in the US via USPS. All of these have been carried, with light use.

kzkCaAx.jpg

Q80KhaD.jpg

Cold Steel Recon-1 in CTS -XHP $75 *sold*
EkVNT6y.jpg

Got this earlier this year before the switch to S35VN, to see how it feels in hand. In a word, great! But, I'm still not a fan of lockbacks, so it doesn't see much use from me. The blade is factory condition, but one day of carry chipped the paint on the pocket clip. Comes with left hand pocket clip.

Hinderer MP-1 with g10 scale. $360--》350
dfGdop0.jpg

Got from the forums last year. Wonderful flipper, I have not taken it apart, so I'm not certain what washers it runs on. I assume phosphor bronze due to the snappy flip it has. It has slight scratches from previous user on the blade, but with the stonewash finish, they are nearly impossible to see.

Spyderco Manix 2 lightweight in CTS-XHP $99 *sold*
5SPfmUl.jpg

Got on the forums a while ago. I've heard that people are either PM2 users or Manix 2 users. Since I tend to reach for my PM2 first, I think I know which I am! :)
It's a great example of the manix type, no issues at all.

Spyderco Delica in ZDP-189 steel with lil' para aftermarket scales $130*sold*
Nn4Vcgy.jpg

Feels like a small scale PM2 in hand. So comfy! Black g10 scales with coyote brown inner liner/backspacer. The clip has new screws from spyderco, and have been secured with blue loctite. The original green scales are included.

Benchmade mini grip 555-1 in cpm 20cv $130*sold*
AIOxBCT.jpg

Excellent example of this knife, just a little too small for my hands. The clip has some scratches on it from carry. This one I would be willing to trade for a full size grip in 20cv.

Last edited:
Payment sent and tracking received for the Benchmade 555-1. This guy works fast folks! :D

Back