• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco and Kizer

jstn

Gold Member
Some knives for sale that don't get carried. Please note, I will not be able to ship these out until Wednesday this week.

Cold Steel Bush Ranger - Has not been carried, used, or sharpened. Tight lockup with no play. Not sure if I still have the box. I love everything about this knife; it has great ergos and the blade shape is awesome. I cannot, however, get used to the thumb plate. - SOLD

Kizer Vindicator - Carried a few times, hasn't been used or sharpened. Very comfy handle and excellent flipping action. No blade play and well centered. Comes with box. $120 shipped

Spyderco PM2 Wave - Carried once, never used or sharpened. I just don't like the wave feature at all. Solid lockup with no play, and well centered. If you'd like a PM2 with a sturdier tip, this is it. -$140

Reate K2 - Great-looking milled handle and the best flipping action I've felt. Knife has been carried maybe ten times and opened one package. It has not been sharpened. Rock solid lockup and excellent centering. Comes with Reate pouch. SOLD

Spyderco Pacific Salt 2 - Just received this today. It is brand new, only out for pics. I did check it to see if it has the up and down bladeplay issues the first run had and it is much better. Well centered and ready for action. Comes with box, etc. Save a few bucks and some shipping costs. -$115 shipped

First "I'll take it" in this thread gets it.

CONUS only.

Not interested in trades right now.

Pics: https://imgur.com/a/SnHcuKO

Last edited:
Are you interested in a trade for the Kizer? I have a MKM Clap (like new) in olive green wood and m390. Crowned spine

Back