1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Cold Steel Talwar XL DLC and Spyderco Paramilitary 2

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by ohioan, Oct 22, 2016.

1. ohioan

ohioan

May 22, 2012
    To be Discontinued Talwar XL with green g10 and dlc coated blade. I have sanded the G10 under the clip. Price is $95 via paypal goods shipped to your door.

Spyderco PM2- I carried this in a bag and didn't use it much. In great shape! $90 via paypal goods shipped to your door.

The Koch Tools Solo 2.1 Titanium is sold

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Sterculius

Sterculius

Oct 12, 2003
    I will take the PM2.

3. pwcvincent

pwcvincent Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2012
    Any trades on the Talwar XL?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4. ohioan

ohioan

May 22, 2012
    PM2 is sold!

Sorry, I'm not interested in trades. Trying to free cash for other endeavors.

5. teclis22

teclis22

Jun 10, 2009
    Faaaaaar shot.
    Is the Talwar XL still there ? Assuming it is the new steel