Photos Cold Steel Thai Machete / Sword with slight mods .

see if it will tackle them long toe nails.:D:p:D

:) Just received today !

Pretty cool tool / martial toy for ~$40 .

The red silicone self fusing tape is added .

So is the very sloppy amateur grind on the spine , near tip . For back cutting as both grass/ weed cutting machete and weapon . :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have a bunch of these various models cold steels machete type swords. they are a blast for tackling the mess growing in my backyard for fun. I kinda like the Chinese sword one the best......but i change my mind weekend to weekend.

I have a bunch of these various models cold steels machete type swords. they are a blast for tackling the mess growing in my backyard for fun. I kinda like the Chinese sword one the best......but i change my mind weekend to weekend.
:) This is my first and only so far of the Cold Steel inexpensive machete / swords .

So far , I'm fairly impressed for the price . :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I may have to get some more of these type backyard entertainments . ;)

I dont own that model, but I got 8 or so different ones....I gave them my own names as I forget their proper names and too lazy to go and look them up. so I got the Chinese sword one, cutlass cavalry one, samurai one, the 2 different big bowie ones, Greek kopis one, and the fancy Kukri one, grass machete one.....may have forgot one or two. they are a lot of fun. but I got mine before the map price nonsense. now....not so sure they are great a bargain as they used to be.

That looks like a fun tool to take on the bus to work. You get your own seat, no crowding.
:) Luckily , got my own transport and ~100 acres of my own private rural property to work and play on .

Been awhile since I had to ride a bus , short or long . ;)

That looks like a fun tool to take on the bus to work. You get your own seat, no crowding.

Funny......I purchased mine earlier in the day and rode a crowded bus back Home one night,of course pre-pandemic.You should of seen the looks on the bus.:confused::rolleyes:I wasn't waving it around or anything just trying to get home.Plus it didn't come in any cold steel packaging.

Guess what happened two weeks later.:(

Last edited:
I look now and again for those thai swords...(krabong?) and never find one I want at a decent price. Hadn't seen this model before and may grab one for back yard play and yard work. Thanks for posting :thumbsup:

Back