COLD STEEL VIDEO POLL

Do you like the CS Video's.

• Total voters
I do get a kick out of them. I wish that I had saved all of my old ones from years ago that they used to send you...

Thanks for the kind words gents. We work really hard on them and yes, sometimes our acting is a little overdone, but we try to have fun with it in both filming and editing. YouTube de-ranks and hides us with a fierce grip so we try to keep things interesting to some degree. Any ideas on what you'd like to see going forward? We're certainly open to suggestions!

I have one, all knife torture tests are always showing how strong pivots are against closing but most weight would be applied while cutting right? Let’s see some in the opposite direction. Just an opinion

of course, great videos in my opinion, both entertaining and refreshing to watch

I have one, all knife torture tests are always showing how strong pivots are against closing but most weight would be applied while cutting right? Let’s see some in the opposite direction. Just an opinion

Cold Steel does test everything for overstrikes which is probably one of the most likely failure issues for a lock on a folder. I'm definitely not an expert on this, but I think most knives will have a stop pin that would need to fail or the liner/handle material fail for normal pressure on the blade to cause any problems.

Thanks for the kind words gents. We work really hard on them and yes, sometimes our acting is a little overdone, but we try to have fun with it in both filming and editing. YouTube de-ranks and hides us with a fierce grip so we try to keep things interesting to some degree. Any ideas on what you'd like to see going forward? We're certainly open to suggestions!

The Cold Steel videos are awesome. :D

I would like to see some videos that are even more over the top, such as:

-Robots or robot arms with swords
-Swords shot from cannons
-Videos shot "on location," i.e., ninjas with swords in China
-Sword vs Car, a' la E. Honda
-Lynn Thompson growing a long beard and then cutting it off
-Office Space-style printer and electronics smashing
-More costumes
-Something involving a wrecking ball

....and one last one:

SPECIAL GUESTS! :D Personalities from the world of cutlery!

I like Cold Steel videos. Anyone who doesn’t are not forced to watch them. Thank You Cold Steel. Kevin

Sure I like them. I wish other knife companies would make interesting videos.

I find these videos fun honestly.

And they can also show you what CS knives can do, since most of reviewers don't even use their knives in their reviews, you mostly end up watching a guy just talking about the knife, and in other videos where they actually use their knives - they rarley abuse them nearly as bad as CS does on their videos.

Those videos definitley boost sales, I kinda see it like the "Will it blend?" from BlendTec.
Thumbs up in any case :D

The videos are epic. I consider them over the top...and a bit ridiculous too...
but I love them! Definitely not PC.

I enjoyed Lynn's video of him shooting in response to Benchmade. I finally bought
another knife from you guys. My first was an original Voyager which I finally retired
when I discovered finding one just like it was not possible. I like larger blades and
I decided I may as well go nuts and get something over the top...so today I received
my S35VN bladed 6" aluminum scaled Ti Lite. It is great...now I can kill cars with
my folder! It dwarfs every other folder I own...very cool. Probably not good for work
EDC however.

PS. Lynn has great taste in revolvers. I consider the Freedom Arms revolvers the finest
production revolvers I have ever handled. They are epic grade.

Best wishes Cold Steel! Do not change.

The videos are epic. I consider them over the top...and a bit ridiculous too...
but I love them! Definitely not PC.

I enjoyed Lynn's video of him shooting in response to Benchmade. I finally bought
another knife from you guys. My first was an original Voyager which I finally retired
when I discovered finding one just like it was not possible. I like larger blades and
I decided I may as well go nuts and get something over the top...so today I received
my S35VN bladed 6" aluminum scaled Ti Lite. It is great...now I can kill cars with
my folder! It dwarfs every other folder I own...very cool. Probably not good for work
EDC however.

PS. Lynn has great taste in revolvers. I consider the Freedom Arms revolvers the finest
production revolvers I have ever handled. They are epic grade.

Best wishes Cold Steel! Do not change.

We appreciate you!

Back