Cold Steel Viking Axe Cutting 1st Person POV!

I love this Cold Steel Viking Axe! Have you guys ever been able to handle one? They are amazing! Some people tell me it is an expensive paper weight but not for me! :)
[video=youtube;VgDjraX1kzY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgDjraX1kzY[/video]

But with such a thin edge will it be able to chop wood? Sick video though!

Thank you sir! It can but that's not what it was designed for. Cold Steel even sends a paper stating it was made for soft targets. The grind is so thin and hair shaving sharp that it would chip the edge if you were to do agricultural work with it. None the less I am very happy slashing water bottles with it :)

I'd assume for lighter work it'd be fine. Stuff like vines, or alders less than six inches.

Its obviously made for raiding villages and pillaging rich monasteries, not for peasant farming work :D:p
Cool little video, I like it :thumbup:

Its obviously made for raiding villages and pillaging rich monasteries, not for peasant farming work :D:p
Cool little video, I like it :thumbup:
Haha yep! Thanks man!

Now they need to make a nice Norse-Inspired one handed axe. And not the Norse Hawk.
I would love to see something like that
I'd assume for lighter work it'd be fine. Stuff like vines, or alders less than six inches.
That would do

I think I'm up 2 6 of these hawks in various forms I have hacked all kinds of.things.with norse hawks and have never had an issue a buddy owns land with hickory on it and thru several seasons of camping on it I have cut a seasoned log of about 8 inches in 2 with one.

I think I'm up 2 6 of these hawks in various forms I have hacked all kinds of.things.with norse hawks and have never had an issue a buddy owns land with hickory on it and thru several seasons of camping on it I have cut a seasoned log of about 8 inches in 2 with one.
Right On!
That is a pretty awesome video. :D
Thanks man!

LOL, that video was great
I appreciate it!

We all know the Nord Men did this when preparing for summer raids.
of course they did! :D

That's just what I needed to get my day started.
Very entertaining to me and I loved the intro, thanks for the vid.

Man that is a cool video there getting better all the time saw the other 2. Nice to see someone actually using their gear gotta let me know when you shoot another.

Very entertaining vid.

Not sure it makes me crave a Viking Axe, but I can appreciate those that need to defend themselves from Zombie water jugs.

Nice vid.
Thanks man!

you make me want one now. those cuts look effortless.
The cuts really are. There is so much force being generated at the end of the handle there is very little power needed.

That's just what I needed to get my day started.
Very entertaining to me and I loved the intro, thanks for the vid.
I appreciate that man!

Man that is a cool video there getting better all the time saw the other 2. Nice to see someone actually using their gear gotta let me know when you shoot another.
I sure will man! I got your friend request.

Very entertaining vid.

Not sure it makes me crave a Viking Axe, but I can appreciate those that need to defend themselves from Zombie water jugs.
Haha right on!

cool video, besides the music it looked like a combination of the elder scrolls meets evil dead 2

Back