Cold Steel War Hammer haft compatable with CS Hawks?

has anyone tried using the 30 inch War Hammer haft in the eye of a cold steel hawk? Will it work with minor modification or no?

If not, Cold Steel actually sells 30" tomahawk handles. Whether or not its the same handle used for the War Hammer, I am unsure.

The different handle lengths are in fact compatible, it's called standardization. I've used the 30" with my norse hawk and the 19" with my hammer.

Suggestions on a good place to buy them? The few I found want almost as much as the entire hawk cost.

Thanks!

Order them from Cold Steel themselves.

The Warhammer eye is slightly larger than my trail hawks' eyes, but all that would mean is a stock hawk head won't go on quite as far. But if you clean up the inside of the eye (like you really need to with CS hawks) it works fine.

Have been wondering about this myself, recently broke my war hammers haft and am thinking of replacing it with the 22" hawk replacement handle instead of the 30" war hammer replacement handle, that 30" handle is pretty long and I think the 22" will make for much better one handed use

Back