• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Spyderco Collection Sell Off (Price Drop)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trael1

Gold Member
*** Please use email/PM for questions or offers to reserve the comments for confirming purchase only.***

Greetings fellow knife enthusiasts! My collection trimming continues to fund other projected acquisitions and to free up space in my storage. Price includes priority shipping to US 48 and APO/FPO addresses (additional fees may apply for OCONUS shipping). Will give a discount if purchasing multiples!

First time stamped comment "I'll take it" followed by prompt payment will get it. If no follow up payment/response is received, it'll go to the next in line. Buyer affirms that they are 18 years of age or older and knows of/will abide by their applicable local/state knife laws.

Reasonable offers entertained and trades considered. No low ballers please.

Email/PayPal ID: trael- [at] hotmail [dot] C O M
(that's a dash/hyphen after trael)

Interested trades:
(Mid-techs/semi-customs)
Olamic 247 Wayfarer
Strider SMF/SNG
Spyderco Paysan/Nirvana
Medford Knife & Tool (all)

BNIB--Spyderco Yojimbo 2 BHQ DLC M4 exclusive Sold

BNIB--Spyderco Native 5 2013 Forum Knife exclusive $160

BNIB--Spyderco Sage 2 Sold

Used/near mint--Spyderco Bob Terzuola (Vintage) $150

BNIB--Spyderco Delica sprint Super Gold 2 $150

BNIB-- Spyderco Endura sprint Super Gold 2 $150

BNIB--Spyderco Spydiechef Sold

BNIB--Spyderco PM2 exclusive w/CPM 20-CV blade steel $220

More detailed photos provided upon request. Thanks for looking!

PhotoPictureResizer_190512_173606763-1134x2016.jpg PhotoPictureResizer_190512_173434810-1134x2016.jpg

Last edited:
Interested in the Yojimbo. Pm me please
Hello, thanks for your interest but, you can only send private messages with a Gold/Platinum account. Please send me an email to discuss offers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back