CollectorKnives / LionSteel Otnat

Very nice knifes. All 3 blades looks nice but the otnat looks mabye best. I like how it looks to be highly pinchable. I use my knifes EDC, fishing and hunting. Impossible to get easy here in Sweden though.

Bosse

Yes, a good second, but wanted the unique shape of the otnat. Oh well, a day late....

This otnat blade shape has been called a reverse tanto. But just looking over a spey in a gunstock in my collection the resemblance is also there. Maybe a spey with some generous belly is also an appropriate description.

full

Last edited:
This otnat blade shape has been called a reverse tanto. But just looking over a spey in a gunstock in my collection the resemblance is also there. Maybe a spey with some generous belly is also an appropriate description.
full

If you reverse tanto it is otnat. I drew up a "clipped" spear because I am kinda speared to death; but it looked so much like a reverse tanto I couldn't ignore it. But it does somewhat look like the ugly child of a sheepfoot daddy and spear momma.

Those ram's horn examples are certainly nice! Too tempting!

I'm really liking my red linen micarta version, the red is very vivid and has visible striations. I attached a long black paracord lanyard to guard against loss, but I really need the weather to get a bit better so I can take it hunting.

Great pic, Laurelbb!

Back