• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Colorado knife Company

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knives are new with leather sheath. Both knife handles are camel bone. Never carried just been laying in drawer. $115 a piece shipped Any questions please ask.20170227_161318.jpg20170227_161230.jpg20170227_161251.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Not sure gonna say blue one is 5" orange is 3 1/2 to 4. I can get exact measurements tomorrow of needed

Send knives back for refund, it's that easy.

I'm sorry sir. Favor is to me, I don't trust you. Looking at the conversation pre- money, and the requests made from you, is why. Send payment, and I'll print tracking immediately, ship today

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk

Seriously, u sent money first I sent knives,now u want money back. U say I'm trying to swindle if that was the case id kept knives and money first time. I TOLD YOU SEND THE DAM KNIVES BACK AND I WILL REFUND. I'VE TOLD U THAT 10 TIMES BUT U REFUSE TO SEND THEM BACK,NOW U WENT AND STARTED A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL

Seriously, u sent money first I sent knives,now u want money back. U say I'm trying to swindle if that was the case id kept knives and money first time. I TOLD YOU SEND THE DAM KNIVES BACK AND I WILL REFUND. I'VE TOLD U THAT 10 TIMES BUT U REFUSE TO SEND THEM BACK,NOW U WENT AND STARTED A CLAIM WITH PAYPAL

The PayPal claim is unfortunate, I'm glad I did not send a money order from your original request. If your fear is that I'll keep the knives, I assure you I do not want them, hence my request.
These two knives unfortunately were not what you had advertised. I simply don't want them.. I feel favor is to me.
I have a stellar follow through and rating. My reputation of honest transactions go much deeper outside BF.

You say they are fake knives,I advertised them just as I believed they are and the knife company doesn't exist. I received them as a gift and fixed blades aren't my thing. I know nothing else about other than what I was told. If they're fake I will lick my wounds and move on and publically apologize to bladeforum. I have tried to refund,but buyer refuses to send them back. I don't know what else to do.

The PayPal claim is unfortunate, I'm glad I did not send a money order from your original request. If your fear is that I'll keep the knives, I assure you I do not want them, hence my request.
These two knives unfortunately were not what you had advertised. I simply don't want them.. I feel favor is to me.
I have a stellar follow through and rating. My reputation of honest transactions go much deeper outside BF.

Not disputing your reputation,merely feel the same as you do. I did advertise them as new which they are and put the card beside them in photo describing blade material and warranty. I stated they are Colorado knife company and like I have said a 100 times that is all I know about them. There again if I wanted to keep money I'd never sent them when you paid the first time. We both have good transaction history. You don't trust me and I don't trust you but I'm offering your money back, once I receive them. Usually you return something then get refund. I never in my history of ebay to few other forums I'm active on ever had this much bs. I have never had one problem ever until now.

I agree in terms of return before refund. Under these particular circumstances, it doesn't apply. If they would have been as advertised I'd be delighted to have them. Why would I not send them back? It would ruin any membership here, in the forum. You and I had this discussion via text.
I'm not saying you knew these were fake. In any case the knife is subject a refund is sent. I'm happy to let PayPal decide. I believe I'll get a refund before the knives are shipped. I also believe I'll have a platform to discuss the fraudulent product, the impact it has, and in this case, they should be destroyed. I'm offering to send them back, I want the money secure before I do.

We didn't agree to any terms,and yes we used text. I still have all of them. I haven't researched anything that says they are fake but you say you did. I know nothing other than what you told me about them and what my buddy told me that buys the knives. He told me that a guy named john farley in Colorado springs makes them,whom he met at the Tulsa Oklahoma gun show. He says one thing you say another ok, hell I don't know. Like you I'd like to have items before I sent funds.

How about you have John Farley meet with me, we'll exchange at the same moment?

I do not talk with this john farley guy. My buddy does but hell if comes to that I'll ask him to call him.

It's on PayPal then.. have a good day sir.

Wow, glad I only took 30 seconds to look at these.

Sent via telegraph by the same fingers I use to sip whiskey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back