Colorado Knife Shop -2018

We bought our place in Colorado in 016. Moved early 017. Kept a low profile catching up on orders, building the knife shop and restoring an old 1930 miner shack that we call home. Our cost of living is a fraction of Texas. Focusing on high performance knifemaking with my sons working alongside me in the shop. I am always available. 719-717-2103

Great trout fishing less than 1 mile from shop. We are right off the main drag. 719-717-2103

Looks like winter is here. Have a good 1.

I was thinking about the videos you posted several years ago at the TX shop. Glad to see you're back at it!

I just noticed a comment you left over in the C&H subforum and I thought I had seen a ghost! lol ... just kidding. ;)

I've been checking in over here from time to time to see if you were still doing your thing, so it's definitely good to see you back and active on the forums again. I look forward to seeing what you've been up to and any new knives you're making.

Take care and God bless!

~Paul
My Youtube Channel
... (It's been a few years since my last upload)

I was thinking about the videos you posted several years ago at the TX shop. Glad to see you're back at it!
I sure appreciate that. Have a great weekend!

I just noticed a comment you left over in the C&H subforum and I thought I had seen a ghost! lol ... just kidding. ;)

I've been checking in over here from time to time to see if you were still doing your thing, so it's definitely good to see you back and active on the forums again. I look forward to seeing what you've been up to and any new knives you're making.

Take care and God bless!

~Paul
My Youtube Channel
... (It's been a few years since my last upload)
Thanks Paul! Have a safe weekend! God Bless.

Nice and fresh this morning in the Colorado mountains. Have a great Sunday.

Best way to contact me is snodyknives@yahoo.com or through my website www.mikesnody.com. My shop is still in Walsenburg. We are longer open to the public due to covid. We are focused on production building custom knives and fine leather goods for my webstore www.SnodyKnives.com. My custom books are permanently closed. If you would like
see my recent work please visit my IG page. Thanks Guys! Stay Safe!

Back