Combining sales threads?

Today I posted several knives for sale but was told to combine them. How do you do this? How can you contact the moderators to help? Thanks!

Today I posted several knives for sale but was told to combine them. How do you do this? How can you contact the moderators to help? Thanks!

Railsplitter nailed it in the post above.

For future reference, you're allowed one for sale post, per day per sales forum. So one sales thread in Custom, one in Gadgets & Gear, one in Fixed Blades etc. per day.
This keeps everyone on an even keel.
If they don't sell, you can repost them after 2 weeks by creating a new thread.

The best way to get the Moderators attention is to click on the "Report" icon at the bottom of the post(s) in question. A box will pop up with a space to describe why you are reporting the post.
Should I do this on all of the posts I did or just one. There were 5 or six total.

Should I do this on all of the posts I did or just one. There were 5 or six total.
If there is enough space for the text inside the pop up box, you can "Report" one post and list the others that need merged. Or simply say that all your recent sale threads need merged into one.

Back