Compact Survival Knife

JK Knives

You've all probably heard this before, if you lose something you either have one left, or none left.

Picture this, you've saved for years for a once in a lifetime hunting trip. You've spent a lot of money on that new rifle and scope, but you went cheap on your knife, and bought a Wallyworld special.

The second day of the hunt you get a perfect broadside shot, you take it, and your trophy is down! Now comes the hard part, to clean and gut it. Everything is going fine until you put a little pressure on your knife, and suddenly the blade snapped in half! What do you do now?

If you were smart, you would reach into your pack and retrieve your JK Compact Survival Knife, (CSK, also my wife's initials), and finish the job, and save your hunt.

Maybe a bit far fetched, but it happens, so why not plan accordingly, and be prepared for the worst, by carrying the best.

CSK-1 (perfect for cord wrapping, or lashing to a pole to extend your reach)

Approximately 6 1/2" overall
Approximately 2 7/8" cutting edge
1/8" thick O1 steel
$88 shipped with kydex sleeve

CSK-2

Approximately 6 1/2" overall
Approximately 2 7/8" cutting edge
1/8" thick O1 steel
Choice of tan or black micarta handle
$108 shipped with kydex sleeve

Looking forward to getting this one. I'll use it exclusively for my "fire by the river" outings this Fall and post an ongoing review.

Jeff

Not much interest? Not going to find much else in this price range of this quality.

Might have to get the micarta version with a wharny, still getting finances settled.

John, what about a dagger style version. Sharp on both the top and bottom. Symmetrical. I'll take one like this in black micarta if you say you will make it.

John, what about a dagger style version. Sharp on both the top and bottom. Symmetrical. I'll take one like this in black micarta if you say you will make it.
I'm sure I can do that, but the grinds would be scandi style and I would have to charge extra.

If anyone is interested in the tan handle CSK-2, I'll be posting it for sale next week.

This knife is a steal at this price! I'll be uploading a bunch of pics after my vacation so you guys can get an idea of what is being offered here.
Any requests on what to compare it with in pictures??

Back