Compare different models

Tiger
Zero Tolerance 0620

G6GOBhu.jpg

6a4Q50W.jpg

ML92oZm.jpg

EXmnOWF.jpg

Fairly early one too (2010 - 2012). Pre-serial number and narrow pivot screw slot.

I'd guess 2010.

I have a 2010 A-100 with that exact same G10 texture, it's a bit larger weave and rougher grip. Fair guess to say it was used on multiple models in that year. I've got a couple 2011's and 2012's and they have G10 with the finer weave like your commander & horseman.

I'd guess 2010.

I have a 2010 A-100 with that exact same G10 texture, it's a bit larger weave and rougher grip. Fair guess to say it was used on multiple models in that year. I've got a couple 2011's and 2012's and they have G10 with the finer weave like your commander & horseman.

Thanks, there was some debate as to whether the first year OBS had smooth or rough G10. It is interesting stuff. Very heavy, coarse weave yet the ridges on it are all well rounded so it feels much smoother in hand than my brand new A100 does.

You have a Hattin too Turbo? I should have grabbed one...look good with my Kwaiken an Persian.

Well, I have browsed through the first two pages and I must say that this is one (if not THE) most informative thread in this subforum EVER.

I only have one Aftershock with me (plain satin blade) and one Comander (partially serrated black blade) on its way. I like quite a few models and seeing them one next to another is truly helpful. Problem is that I am limited to the secondary market (used) and huuuuuge shipping charges from the US. Anyway, I think I will be using this thread A LOT as a reference for future purchases.

Thanks again Turbo!

Thank you for your kind words, Mikel!
The fact is that I tried to create a thread that I couldn’t find long ago when I started collecting knives from EKI

Back