completed orders 3/6/17 and a few available

Jarrett Fleming

Pair of weebills in osage and bog oak

Bushreaper

Nomad

This next one is the "no name" knife in my current lineup thread. This is a sized down version with a 4 1/2" blade for a customer. I've decided to call this one the Harpy.

The rest of the knives are available starting with the full size Harpy.
Harpy
1/8" CPM154
Tapered
Beautiful presentation grade ironwood handles
Black micarta liners w/ toxic pinstripes
10" OAL w/ 5" blade
Price $350

Weebill
1/8" CPM154
Tapered
Stabilized black palm handles w/ black micarta bolsters
Black micarta liners w/ white pinstripes
Price: $240

Pipsqueak
This one is made from a piece of file.
Perfect altoids tin knife!
$50

This last one is something new. I've been wanting to make a big knife for a while and this is what I came up with. I'm calling it the behemoth.

Great looking batch Jarrett! Those Osage and Bog Oak Webills are gorgeous, and the Behemoth is a Beast!:thumbup::)

That "no name" was a favorite of mine Jarrett, glad you are making the Harpy to add to your group. The Harpy has great lines to it. :thumbup:

Ill take the pipsqueak, if still available. how much will the Behemouth run? say maybe one in Walnut or osage orange?

You got it!
I'm not sure yet on the behemoth every step takes longer since it's such a big blade. I probably have as much time in this one as I do in 3 normal sized knives. It'll probably run around $400 base price.
I forgot to mention that this one is .23" thick and is flat ground.

You got it!
I'm not sure yet on the behemoth every step takes longer since it's such a big blade. I probably have as much time in this one as I do in 3 normal sized knives. It'll probably run around $400 base price.
I forgot to mention that this one is .23" thick and is flat ground.

PAID. thanks

That Bushreaper is awesome!!! I`d sure like to have a knife like that! OH, wait. That is mine!!! I love it Jarrett!

Wow, those all look really great! Nice work. Can't wait till Dylan cooks up some more Ruby burlap!

Annnnnd, congrats to our over-achieving friend Douglas who couldn't go for just Bog Oak or just Osage. Well played request Sir! :)

"I blame only myself" [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For some odd reason, second time I've said this , this week, but you need a double crossdraw sheath for your weebils. Front or back, both would look great in leather, imho.
Thanks, Neal

For some odd reason, second time I've said this , this week, but you need a double crossdraw sheath for your weebils. Front or back, both would look great in leather, imho.
Thanks, Neal

I'm not doing any sheath work currently, but I'm sure many of the fine leatherworkers here would be happy to make that happen.

Last edited:
Back