Review Condor Moonshiner

got a question for you. Is the thickness 0.20" or 0.14"? I have found different sites posting both numbers

got a question for you. Is the thickness 0.20" or 0.14"? I have found different sites posting both numbers
I've apparently lost my calipers because I was looking for them yesterday so I could answer this question. I will have to get back to you on that

Impressive cutting , as usual .

I think you could probably make almost any sharp chopper look pretty good . ;)
You flatter me sir. I'm going to try and compete in my first Bladesports event in Pigeon Forge in September and I imagine I will be doing good just not to make a complete fool of myself. I still am way too slow getting through the 2 x 4 and that golf ball/tennis ball out the pvc pipe isn't as easy as some of those guys make it look haha

complete fool of myself
Please never let this stop you !

If you try and fail , you can learn and improve .

Failure and pain are the best teachers . Learn , adapt and try again . Repeat as needed .

If you fail to try , you can't ever succeed .

Practice Practice Practice, and it looks like you already have a great knife to compete with from your friend. So just go for it You Can Do It! Oh! I'm no expert by any means and where I live my neighbors would probably call the po po with me out in the yard swinging big knives and swords and hacking up stuff. I do envy you though that you can just go out and start throwing and hacking stuff up in your yard. I really need to move out rural I guess as I'm in the suburbs now. Well Have a good one and good luck in your endeavor and stay safe out there.

Practice Practice Practice, and it looks like you already have a great knife to compete with from your friend. So just go for it You Can Do It! Oh! I'm no expert by any means and where I live my neighbors would probably call the po po with me out in the yard swinging big knives and swords and hacking up stuff. I do envy you though that you can just go out and start throwing and hacking stuff up in your yard. I really need to move out rural I guess as I'm in the suburbs now. Well Have a good one and good luck in your endeavor and stay safe out there
I do live in the suburbs; I just have really cool neighbors!

Please never let this stop you !

If you try and fail , you can learn and improve .

Failure and pain are the best teachers . Learn , adapt and try again . Repeat as needed .

If you fail to try , you can't ever succeed .
Well, I'm definitely going to try lol. The class I'm supposed to take will be taught by Donovan "how the hell is cutting 30 water bottles with a 10" blade even possible ? " Phillips, so I'm hoping to soak up some of his sage advice.

I really like Condor products.

Nice work!

I've owned the Moonstalker (same knife with Micarta scales and a black coated blade) for ? years and it's been a workhorse. It's surprising how well it chops and cuts.

Mine came with a almost unusable nylon sheath (I had kydex pants made for it), but the leather with yours looks pretty good and exceptionally secure (maybe too secure?).

Nice work!

I've owned the Moonstalker (same knife with Micarta scales and a black coated blade) for ? years and it's been a workhorse. It's surprising how well it chops and cuts.

Mine came with a almost unusable nylon sheath (I had kydex pants made for it), but the leather with yours looks pretty good and exceptionally secure (maybe too secure?).
I was wondering what the difference was in the two knives, because I really like the look of Moonstalker better, I just got this one because it was on sale. Sheath is of good quality, but you have to wrestle it out when you want it though

Back