Condos Bushcraft Dangler w/ Kephart - Anyone have this setup?

Is anyone using a Condos Bushcraft dangler setup with their Kephart? If so, could you post some pictures? I've been all over the board with what sheath I want to go with for mine but am currently leaning towards another one from Condos, I've been really happy with my Lil Ness sheath.

Since everyone likes pictures - here is my Kephart that is needing some pants.

I have 4 of Marks dangler setups but none for a Kephart unfortunately. Here's some pics. I hope they help a little at least. :)

KEB
DSC02880-vi.jpg

DSC02882-vi.jpg

Terasaur
DSC03193-vi.jpg

Ladyfinger
DSC03197-vi.jpg

Outlander
DSC02931-vi.jpg

DSC02933-vi.jpg

Thanks Onedog that does help. I guess since you own 4 of them, I don't have to ask how well you like them. Now you have me thinking I need one for my Terrasaur as well...

Thanks Onedog that does help. I guess since you own 4 of them, I don't have to ask how well you like them. Now you have me thinking I need one for my Terrasaur as well...

Glad I could help. :D Mark definitely does great work. Highly recommended. Jason also makes some pretty sweet dangler rigs. They're available at Fiddleback Outpost. Can't go wrong with either of those guys. :thumbup:

I've got one from Mark for my Lil Ness and it's the nicest sheath I have ever owned, incredible work.

Back