Condos Bushcraft Dangler w/ Kephart - Anyone have this setup?

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by _Westy_, Feb 3, 2017.

1. _Westy_

_Westy_

Dec 19, 2009
    Is anyone using a Condos Bushcraft dangler setup with their Kephart? If so, could you post some pictures? I've been all over the board with what sheath I want to go with for mine but am currently leaning towards another one from Condos, I've been really happy with my Lil Ness sheath.

Since everyone likes pictures - here is my Kephart that is needing some pants.

[​IMG]

2. Onedog

Onedog

Nov 5, 2013
    I have 4 of Marks dangler setups but none for a Kephart unfortunately. Here's some pics. I hope they help a little at least. :)

KEB
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Terasaur
    [​IMG]

Ladyfinger
    [​IMG]

Outlander
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. _Westy_

_Westy_

Dec 19, 2009
    Thanks Onedog that does help. I guess since you own 4 of them, I don't have to ask how well you like them. Now you have me thinking I need one for my Terrasaur as well...

4. Onedog

Onedog

Nov 5, 2013
    Glad I could help. :D Mark definitely does great work. Highly recommended. Jason also makes some pretty sweet dangler rigs. They're available at Fiddleback Outpost. Can't go wrong with either of those guys. :thumbup:

5. Jhaskins1970

Jhaskins1970

Dec 18, 2014
    Mark does great work and is great to work with.

J

6. _Westy_

_Westy_

Dec 19, 2009
    I've got one from Mark for my Lil Ness and it's the nicest sheath I have ever owned, incredible work.

7. Diomedes Industries

Diomedes Industries

Mar 19, 2007
    Damn Jim, that lined sheath you first posted up is art. Just art.

Jason