Confused

Roger, I recently contacted you about purchasing one of the Orange Alox Firesteel Farmers and you said they were sold out and for me to wait for a possible future run. I just saw that you are selling one on a auction site (currently $40-50 over your list price). It appears, I could be wrong, that you had one to sell me, but decided to sell it for more profit. Could you explain what happened. Thanks.

Last edited:
hello,

its simple. the firesteel sak was advertised in my newsletter some time ago and a couple of them where reserved for ebay and the rest did sell out quick.

im making another run of these, please sign up the newsletter and watch my facebook.

there will be special sak from sold out +B newsletters listed on ebay, black farmer, damascus pioneer, first mate or alox lumberjack etc. ebay is great for advertising my work and as we find more people interested in it i am able to work on bigger runs so more people get what they want.

Roger, I understand and appreciate you using an auction site to increase your exposure to a larger market. I guess my issue is that you define sold-out differently than me. I define it as:

Having been entirely sold, so that no stock remains

I hope you understand how there might be confusion if you tell me they are sold-out and then see you selling one a few weeks later.

I hope I can still get one and I will be monitoring your newsletter and FaceBook.

Thanks.

there are always misunderstandings cause the languise

sold out is for me not avaliable.

Back